23rd October 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Minimum rank required in JEE Advance to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIST?

Hi
I wanted to join in iist .
What is the minimum rank in jee advance
so that one can get a seat in iist
in btech aerospace engineering branch.
waiting for your response

2nd November 2014, 05:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum rank required in JEE Advance to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIST?

To get admission in B.Tech Aerospace Engineering in IIST, you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

Candidates who are interested to join B.Tech Programmes in IIST must appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi and they must qualify the JEE Main examination to be eligible to appear for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) which is conducted by IITs and you must secure the minimum prescribed category-wise marks in JEE (Advanced) as mentioned below:-

(a) General Candidates (GEN) :- At least 20% marks in aggregate and at least 5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics).
(b) Other Backward Community : Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) Candidates :- At least 18% marks in aggregate and at least 4.5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics).
(c) Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST) & Persons with Disabilities(PD) Candidates :- At least 10% marks in aggregate and at least 2.5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics).

To be eligible to apply for B.Tech admission in IIST, you need to secure the minimum cut-off marks for each subject and aggregate as mentioned below :-

Physics
Gen 6 OBC 5 SC/ST/PD 3
Chemistry
Gen 6 OBC 5 SC/ST/PD 3
Maths
Gen 6 OBC 5 SC/ST/PD 3
Aggregate
Gen 72 OBC 64 SC/ST/PD 36
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?