10th December 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How much rank to be scored in GATE to join the IIT's for Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hello,

which is the rank to join iit colleges for doing gate exam to study "electronics and communication engineering " for oc categery

i wanna wish show you will send a good request to me

thanks to se that,

2nd February 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank to be scored in GATE to join the IIT's for Electronics and Communication Engineering?

How much rank to be scored in GATE to join the IIT's for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
2nd February 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank to be scored in GATE to join the IIT's for Electronics and Communication Engineering?

gudevening sir,
my name is vivek rawat. i am in 6th semester ece.. i wamt to crack gate within 2 digit rank... can you please refer me the names of the standard books of electronics and communications.. i want to start from now.. from the scratch.. please mail me in [email protected]
thank you sir..
7th March 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
my name is Divyanshu Tomar. i am in 6th semester ece and want to clear the gate entrance in first attempt.so please suggest me some good publishers book name................... i will be very thankful to u...........
10th March 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my Gate-2011 rank is 1165 in civil engineeing and score is 492. Can i Get M.tech structures or geotech in any IITs, suggest me.
27th September 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am in my 5 th sem..can u tell me which books to follow to crack gate for ece??my mail Id is [email protected]
26th December 2014, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
my name is Gulshan saini . i am a fifth sem. student of ece. give me suggest how be prepaire to get good rank in gate intrence . i am prepairing for gate. plz give me name of referance books for prepration... i will thankfull to u ..... e mail. - [email protected]
Thankyou.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?