24th August 2011, 09:08 AM
kittu .kandula

How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in Finance in US?

sir i am rajashekar i am interest to ms finance in us .do i need to write gre and toefl ..how much should i get good marks ti that . properly i dont know about exam and pattern and also which way i go plz i got my ssc marks 55% and 46 marks in English and my intermedait 81% in English 60% and my graduation i got 75% .

1st November 2011, 09:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in Finance in US?

A GRE score consists of both verbal ability and quantitative aptitude. A good verbal score is around 600. And a good quantitative ability score is 750.As far as TOEFL is concerned, a good score is around 50. But Scores alone, won’t be sufficient to get the desired college or course. Your academic record is also important.
10th November 2011, 11:52 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in Finance in US?

You need to get GRE csore as 1100 and TOEFL score as 90 or more
2nd May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in desigining in germany?
2nd May 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in designing in germany?
5th July 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i need to know abt the syllabus for GRE and TOEFL
3rd May 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can we become engg in abroad after pass toefyl
4th June 2013, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Entrance fees for gre and toefl in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?