17th January 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?

I want to know that about education in GRE and TOEFL that what must be the score in GRE n TOEFL to get full scholarships ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  3. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  4. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  5. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  6. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  7. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  8. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  9. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  10. Chances of getting full scholarship of atleast 50% waiver after scoring 1470 in GRE, 118 in TOEFL and 3.1 CGPA?
  11. Is full scholarship possible in MIT, USA after high GPA and TOEFL score?
  12. How to get admission in USA for Astrophysics after passing BSc Physics(Hons) from Indian University? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada? -- [New]
  14. MS in U.S.A, what are the top universities and their info. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  16. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MS in UK? Best universities to do MS in Chemical Engineering? How much GRE score is required?
  17. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  18. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
22nd January 2014, 10:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?

GRE or Graduate Record Examination and TOEFL or Test of English as a Foreign Language are the two most important exams in order to get admission in the foreign universities especially universities of USA and UK. It is on the basis of the scores on these entrance exams that the top notch universities of the world take admission of students in various courses.

Scholarships are mainly given when any student puts up an excellent academic performance or outstanding talent. Scholarships based on scores of GRE and TOEFL is very less. However, you need to score atleast above 165 in the quantitative and verbal part of GRE, 4.5 in writing skills part of GRE and above 110 in TOEFL to get a scholarship.
7th December 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

My GRE & TOEFL SCORE 297 & 87 respectivily.With this score ,I am intrested to take admission in computers/ IT .Prefred to join near/ around NORTH CAROLINA.
8th May 2016, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

my b.tech(IT):-67% upto 7 sem, gre:- 286 and toefl:- 70.....please help me to know that can I get admission for ms in computer science at U.S. Universities especially in New York with some scholarship, I sincerely wish to take admission in top 100 universities of the world, can I get????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?