5th January 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?

Hello
Please i want to study abroad and
i need your suggestions on this programme.
I'm an B.Tech undergraduate Biotechnology
who wish to study biotechnology in MS but in abroad
kindly suggest me what to do?

9th January 2015, 09:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?

To study MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course, you need to appear in GRE and IELTS/ TOEFL examination. To apply for admission in US universities, you require GRE and IELTS/ TOEFL score. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission in US universities. IELTS/ TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can apply for admission in US universities. Once you get admission letter from the university, you can join in that particular course and you can pursue your MS course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?