3rd November 2015, 12:06 PM
nandu96

How much score is needed to get admission in IIT college? I am a B.Tech Biotechnology student

I am a Btech biotechnology student studying my second year.Can I know the score required to get admission into an IIT college for my Masters degree in biotechnology.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of preparation is needed to score in IIT?
  2. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  4. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Planning to do M.Tech in Medical Biotechnology in IIT : Which books to refer for GATE preparation? How much score needed in GATE to get into IIT?
  6. How much should I score to get admission in IIT/NIT? I am a SC student
  7. Score needed for admission in MBA or M.E, M.Tech degree? Procedure for admission in IIT or BITS Institutes? Entrance exam to be answered after B.Tech?
  8. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Required score in GATE Exam to get into IIT and NIT?
  11. GATE cutoff marks for admission in M.Tech. in Biotechnology at IIT Guwahati ?
  12. Cutoff for admission to M.Tech Biotechnology in IIT? List of colleges where I can apply with 279 score and 38.33 marks??
  13. What are the options after Btech biotechnology ?
  14. Admission in IIT after scoring 567 GATE score?
  15. How to get admission into IIT through GATE score?
  16. How much GATE score is needed to get admission in IIT Mumbai in VLSI department?
  17. Course fee for M.Tech Biotechnology in USA?
  18. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed?
15th April 2016, 04:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score is needed to get admission in IIT college? I am a B.Tech Biotechnology student

There are very limited seats in Indian Institute of Technology for Master's degree in Biotechnology. For admission in IIT, you will have to appear for entrance exam called Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is a computer based test conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for admission of candidates in Master's degree in different discipline of engineering.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology or in final year of engineering can apply for GATE exam. GATE exam is of 100 marks and contains 65 questions. If you are able to score 60 marks or more in entrance exam out of 100, most probably, you will get admission in IIT for master's degree in Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?