15th December 2011, 05:20 PM
kvivek91

How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?

1) I want to do my MS in Germany.I have an average of 68% in me B.tech. How much minimum GRE score i should get to get into a good University.
2) What will be the fee structure (or) fee form one semester.
3) Should i have to know Dutch language compulsory to get into Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  2. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  3. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  4. How much will be the expense if we wanted to pursue higher studies in London? -- [New]
  5. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  6. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  7. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  8. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  9. Which are the best GRE coaching institutes in Hyderabad with fee structure
  10. Details about fee structure for GRE and TOEFL
  11. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  12. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  13. How can I go for MS in USA while writing IELTS?
  14. Score required in GRE to get admission into Top US universities for M.Tech Civil Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  16. Required score in GRE or TOEFL for getting admission to MS in better university in US or UK?
  17. Will I get a good university to do MS with GRE score 1070?
  18. How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?
7th April 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?

How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?

1) I want to do my MS in Germany.I have an average of 68% in me B.tech. How much minimum GRE score i should get to get into a good University.
2) What will be the fee structure (or) fee form one semester.
3) Should i have to know Dutch language compulsory to get into Germany..
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?