9th February 2017, 10:54 AM
ratan kumar singh

How much should I score in class 10th to get 1st division? How should I study to get that score?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and I want to get 1st division so I want to know how much should I score in class 10th to get 1st division? How should I study to get that score? Please answer as soon as possible.

12th February 2017, 12:49 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th to get 1st division? How should I study to get that score?

In general the Ist division mean that your overall aggregate in the examination is above 60%.

So, if you will be score greater than or equal to 60% marks you will get the remarks as Ist division.

To get that you just need to prepare for the respective examination as according to syllabus, solve previous year papers and the must important is to give the test to evaluate after some specific duration and improve on your weak points.
12th February 2017, 05:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th to get 1st division? How should I study to get that score?

As per the education system of India the division are awarded on the following basis :-

1st Division :- If the overall aggregate in the examination is at least 60%.

2nd Division :- If the overall aggregate in the concerned examination lies between 30% to 45%( 45% inclusive ).

3rd Division :- In case one manages to secure an aggregate which lies between 30% ( 30% inclusive ) to 45%.

The basic thing about securing good aggregate in any examination is knowing the pattern of examination and preparing according to that. As you are concerned about scoring good marks in board examination then you must go thoroughly through your prescribed textbook i.e; textbook by NCERT. Then you must go through the last year papers of same examination to have the right idea about the pattern of examination so that you can answer in the scoring way.
6th September 2017, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

After CCE pattern what is the new categories for taking 1st 2nd and 3rd division in class 10th
7th September 2017, 11:59 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

This is the division criteria:
Distinction: 75% and above
1st division: >=60% and <75%

And to achieve these much marks who need to study persistently with concentration. Success demands sacrifice.
If you wants to shine like sun then you have to burn yourself like sun.
5th March 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I need 1st division in HSLC by SEBA Board. If I secure (total mark 360) 60% can I get 1st division or I needed to secure 60 marks per subject. Please reply ASAP. Thanks
10th March 2019, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

if we score poor marks in 4 subjects like 30 percent and score good marks in 2 subjects like 80 percent it would score 1st division
24th March 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks ti be scored for first division in class 10? And if I have scored 50 marks in one subject and scored 65 marks in remaining 4 subjects so I will get how much percentage
24th December 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 10 to get 1st division and letters in three subject
23rd September 2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

If I get 49.8% in 12th from nios board,it would be considered as second division or third division??
16th December 2021, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the division of 49.8 in class 10 in nios
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?