9th October 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage needed in 12th board to apply for medical entrance exam?

what % need in 10+2 board for applying medical entrans exam

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed in class 12th to apply in JEE Advance for Kashmir board with Merit ST and SC student?
  2. How can I become an IAF Pilot? What percentage is needed in 10th and 12th board exam? What is the height needed?
  3. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for JCECE?
  4. What is the required percentage in 12th class for medical entrance exam? I have completed 12th class by PMC
  5. Percentage needed for UG course in Physics? What should I do after passing 12th board?
  6. How to do Pharmacy and where to get the forms?
  7. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  8. Can a 12th medical student appear for NDA exam? What is the percentage needed?
  9. How to join fashion designing? I am studying B.Tech 1st year
  10. Duration of MBBS course after BDS?
  11. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  13. Percentage needed in 12th for the entrance in BAMS? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  15. Percentage needed to apply for MBA in DU? Procedure to get admitted for Nepalese? Do I need to face any entrance exam?
  16. Minimum percentage required in 12th Jharkhand Board to apply for IIT entrance exam?
  17. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  18. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT?
25th April 2015, 11:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage needed in 12th board to apply for medical entrance exam?

I think that you simply have to score at least 60 percent marks in your 12th class. There are many entrance exams for the medical students after 12th class. One of very well known entrance exam is AIPMT. My suggestion to you is that you must have to work with your full effort to score good marks in your entrance exam. Because the entrance exam score is the base of your further study. If you score good marks in both of your exam that 12th class and entrance exam then there is a lot of chance that you will got a government college to further study.
26th April 2015, 02:41 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the percentage needed in 12th board to apply for medical entrance exam?

Making career in medical field is a good thinking.

To make career in medical field,it is mandatory for the students to complete 12th in PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Biology) from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks.

After 12th entrance tests organised by different bodies for admission in different colleges such as AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test),NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) by CBSE, and also some Universities organize their own entrance test for admission in colleges under them such as Manpal University ,KIIT,Amity University ,SRM University.

Also, states organize entrance tests for admission in medical courses whereas some states also get admission on basis of scores in AIPMT and NEET.
26th April 2015, 04:10 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

For apply All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS MBBS) -

Candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with at least 60 percent aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

For apply All India Pre-Medical/ Dental Test -

Candidate should be aged between 17-25 years and passed 12th with at least 50% marks with PCB.

For apply Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC ENTRANCE) -

Candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination of statutory Indian University/Board, securing not less than 60% aggregate marks in the 3 science subjects taken together, not less than 50% marks in each of the science subjects and not less than 50% marks in English.

For apply BHU All India PMT -

Candidates must have passed 12th class examination or equivalent examination with minimum 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also apply.
26th April 2015, 05:43 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Candidate who want to apply must complete his/her class 12 with atleast 50% marks for General and OBC candidate.SC/ST candidate must have 45% marks.

For medical course you have to complete your 12th with (PCB)Physics,Chemistry,Biology.You have to choose Biology subject because Biology is only for Medical Stream.Entrance Examinations after 12th are AIIM,PMT,CPMT,NEET etc.

There are some Medical Courses after completing 12th are given below--
  1. MBBS
  2. BDS
  3. BAMS
  4. BHMS
  5. BUMS
  6. Nursing
  7. Physiotherapy
  8. Occupational Therapy
  9. Medical Lab Technician
27th April 2015, 08:24 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

You have to aggregate the minimum of 50% marks minimum in 12th with main subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

And after the 12th two main entrance exam are conducted in India on All India Level that are-

>> A.I.P.M.T. (All India Pre Medical Test)

>> A.I.I.M.S. ( All India Institute of Medical Sciences)

Also some of the Universities conduct its separate entrance exam for the admission in M.B.B.S. are Banaras Hindu University, Amity University, S.R.M. University, Lovely professional University.

But the admissions in all Universities for this course are mainly given on 90% seats on A.I.P.M.T. and A.I.I.M.S. so you have to concentrate on it.
14th June 2018, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

If we do not have 50% marks in PCB then we can not go in medical field in India but with the same marks , we go to medical field in Russia but after completion the MBBS duration , can India accept us as a doctor ?
or we have to give any exam to consider medical practices in India ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?