28th March 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 10th to get into NISER? What is the procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to get into NISER so I want to know how much should I score in class 10th to get into NISER? What is the procedure to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
30th November 2017, 07:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th to get into NISER? What is the procedure to get admission?

NISER refers to National Institute of Science Education and Research and for admission in same is same s done through National Entrance Screening Test (NEST).

Further NISER offers integrated M.Sc degree courses and other higher studies program.

So as far as you are concerned about admission in NISER after completion of Class 10th then it is not possible as the minimum qualification required for appearing in NEST for admission in M.Sc integrated course is a higher secondary school degree with PCM/PCB/PCMB group from a recognized board.

For more details regarding NISER admission procedure you can refer to the link www.niser.ac.in .
22nd September 2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th to get into NISER? What is the procedure to get admission?

How much 10 mark is required to get into NISER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?