9th February 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Science stream and after completing it I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Geology so I want to know how much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in the entrance exam to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Ed?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  3. How can I take admission in BSc Geology? I am a student of 12th Non Medical
  4. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Patna University for pursuing B.Com?
  5. How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc course after scoring 89.2% marks in class 12th?
  7. How can I pursue a career in Arts from Government University of Delhi? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  9. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  10. Procedure for admission in Agra University after taking admission in BSc Geology?
  11. Can I get admission for B.Sc course in Delhi University having scored 66% in 12th Class?
  12. Can I apply for pursuing Pharma D course from Manipal University after completing class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  13. How to take admission in BSc in Delhi University after passing 12th? Are there any forms for BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for admission in Government College for pursuing BBA? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  15. M.Sc can be done after B.Tech or B.Sc is mandatory?
  16. What course should I take related to Geology?
  17. How to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University or Delhi University for Geology honours?
  18. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
15th February 2017, 08:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

No, till now admission in different disciplines of different colleges of Delhi University is done on basis of academic percentage of marks in standard 12th. Your 12th percentage of marks will decide in which college, you will get admission. Your aim should be to score as much as possible in standard 12th.

In top colleges of Delhi university, percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of science course for general category candidate is more than 90%. So, you must score more than 90% marks for admission in top most college of Delhi University.
15th February 2017, 11:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

There is no entrance examination for admission in undergraduate courses in Delhi University. Admission is based on percentage of marks scored in 10+2. In colleges like Kriori Mal, SRCC etc, percentage of marks for admission is above 95% for general category candidate.

Delhi University releases 4-5 cut off lists of percentage of marks for admission. You need to score more than 90% marks in board exam of 12th if you want to get admission in B.Sc Geology in best colleges of Delhi University.
16th February 2017, 12:10 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi University:

1. You should pursue your 10+2 from a recognized board.

2. You should score at least 90% marks or more for admission in top Delhi colleges in desired stream.

The application for DU UG admissions, 2017 will begin from last week of May, 2017. You can apply at http://www.du.ac.in.
16th February 2017, 12:39 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*Delhi university was pondering over to conduct entrance test for admission in undergraduate course but it decided to take admission in 2017 on basis of percentage of marks in 10+2 only.

*University releases cut off lists of percentage of marks according to which admission in different colleges is done.

*Higher is percentage of marks in 10+2 better is chance of getting admission in good college of Delhi university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?