31st March 2017, 07:44 PM
alifath

How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course? Which Colleges in Calicut offer B.Ed course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my final year Graduation and after completing it I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know how much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course? Which Colleges in Calicut offer B.Ed course? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th April 2017, 11:37 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course? Which Colleges in Calicut offer B.Ed course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course from any recognised university.

The courses deals with study of method of teaching and necessary for appearing in entrance examination conducted for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

The minimum qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

The admission in course is offered on the basis of entrance examination or on aggregate in qualifying examination.

Some of best universities in Calicut which offers B.Ed course is :-

CICS College for Teacher Education.

Government College of Teacher Education.

Farook Training College.
30th April 2017, 03:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course? Which Colleges in Calicut offer B.Ed course?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education.

Course duration - 2 years.

Eligibility - Bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, if you have above qualification you are eligible to appear for examination. The best known training institute for B.Ed course is Calicut university but offers one year course.
30th April 2017, 08:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required for Bachelor of Education is bachelor's degree with minimum of 50%. You need to secure minimum 50% marks or more in graduation to apply for B.Ed entrance examination.

Colleges in Calicut which offer Bachelor of Education course are:

1. Government College of Teacher Education.

2. CICS College of Teacher Education.

3. University of Calicut.

4. KMCT college of Teacher Education etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?