18th January 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How much should be the JEE score to get B.Tech admission in UGC recognized private and government colleges?

Hi, I have cleared my JEE examination and scored percentile is 42.429890 for January, 2020 exam session. Can I get admissions in B.Tech course with this score in JEE? What is the standard cut-off for private UGC recognized colleges? And, what about government colleges?

24th January 2020, 01:01 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much should be the JEE score to get B.Tech admission in UGC recognized private and government colleges?

The expected cut off of 2020 jee is 75-80 percentile for General candidates. That means candidates have to score under this range to get addmission in government colleges.
Private colleges do not see cut off they see the money of yours. So you can take addmission in private colleges with any cut off.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?