10th June 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

In which Government and private colleges I can get admission with a score of 92 marks in AIEEE?

hi,,sir,,sir i got 92 marks in aieee,,sir which college i got???can i got gov.college,or private..sir plz reply me soon.........

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  2. In which Government and private colleges I can get admission with a score of 92 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can a person get into NIT after scoring 48 rank(OBC) in Meghalaya?
  5. Will I get admission in any good private/government institutions after scoring 60/360 in AIEEE?
  6. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  7. Best private colleges under AIEEE for me after scoring 20 marks in SC?
  8. Which college should I try with 45 marks in AIEEE? Should I consider private colleges?
  9. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  10. Which are the private or government colleges in Delhi? I have scored 101 marks
  11. Will I get admission in any good government/private institute after scoring 56/360 in AIEEE?
  12. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  13. Minimum medical cutoff required for SC candidate to join medical college in Counseling -- [New]
  14. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  15. What will be my expected rank after scoring 135 marks in AIEEE? Which are the good government and private colleges?
  16. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET
  17. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  18. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements?
12th June 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which Government and private colleges I can get admission with a score of 92 marks in AIEEE?

in which government colleges of maharashtra i can get admission with a score of 68 in aieee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?