21st December 2011, 08:48 PM
ManjuBalakrishnan

How much TANCET marks should I get to get into top MCA colleges?

Just now currently am pursuring Bsc(IT) i need to do my MCA in top Colleges what should be my TANCET mark?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges? -- [New]
  2. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  3. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  5. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  6. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  7. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?
  8. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  9. Possible colleges having 32.5 marks in TANCET exam?
  10. Will I get top college after scoring 36.25 score in TANCET MCA?
  11. Which are the top colleges in MCA? My TANCET score is 18.5
  12. Which are the best colleges for me after scoring 18.250 marks in TANCET for MCA?
  13. Top colleges in Chennai for MCA under TANCET Ana University colleges? Which college will I get after scoring 3276 over all rank?
  14. Can I get any engineering college in Madhurai? Details about counseling procedure for TANCET MCA? I have scored 28 in TANCET MCA
  15. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore after scoring 32.75 in MCA TANCET
  16. Colleges that come under TANCET Exam for MCA? Can I join MCA in best colleges of Chennai having completed B.Sc. in CS
  17. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges under Anna University if scored 48 marks in GATE and 51.07 marks in TANCET?
  18. List of colleges which offer MCA to a candidate who has scored 64 marks in TANCET? In which college I will get counselling application form in Trichy/Thanjavur?
22nd December 2011, 03:04 AM
balakrishnarrb

Default Re: How much TANCET marks should I get to get into top MCA colleges?

Scoring more than 35 marks in Tancet exam is the way to get a seat in top colleges . Top three MCA colleges in tamilnadu are : 1.National Institute Of Technology NIT,Trichy. 2.PSG College Of Technology,Coimbatore. 3.Vellore Institute Of Technology, Vellore.
31st March 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the TANCET mca score to join thaiharaja college ,madurai.
17th May 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I scored 23.25 in tancet can i get seat in good college
30th May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

what's the maximum marks in TANCET exam?
4th July 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in National Institute Of Technology NIT,Trichy through tancet and I have scored in tancet is 44.444.
19th March 2017, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get to place in Anna university chennai for M.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?