13th December 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges?

respected sir or madam
I am a student who is going to complete my bca this year and i am willing to study mca so i am getting ready to write my TANCET exam what is the maximum and minimum mark I should so that I may get seat in top ten MCA colleges in tamilnadu affiliated to anna university.

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  2. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  3. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  5. Which are the TANCET based colleges in Namakkal, Salem and Dharmapuri for M.E(CSE)? Minimum and maximum marks required for those colleges? What is the fee structure?
  6. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  7. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  8. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  9. What is the minimum cutoff required in TANCET to get into top MBA Colleges?
  10. TANCET MCA Exam Details
  11. How much TANCET marks should I get to get into top MCA colleges?
  12. What are the TANCET marks required for MBC candidates to get a seat in government college?
  13. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore after scoring 32.75 in MCA TANCET
  14. Minimum marks required to be scored in intermediate to get a seat in top 50 engineering colleges
  15. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  16. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges under Anna University if scored 48 marks in GATE and 51.07 marks in TANCET?
  17. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  18. Maximum cutoff marks for TANCET MCA? I am doing MCA in PSG college of engineering Coimbatore
15th December 2015, 01:08 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir or madam
I am a student who is going to complete my bca this year and i am willing to study mca so i am getting ready to write my TANCET exam what is the maximum and minimum mark I should so that I may get seat in top ten MCA colleges in tamilnadu affiliated to anna university.
TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by Anna University. This exam is is one of the most popular exam in Tamil Nadu and students who wants to pursue master's degree in various professional courses can sit for this exam.

MCA Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to have a bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration with mathematics or statistics as a compulsory subject.
  • If the degree has been obtained through correspondence then you are not eligible.
  • Even the students who have completed degree course through lateral entry are not eligible.
TANCET MCA Exam Pattern:-

1. Quantitative Ability
2. Analytical Reasoning
3. Logical Ability
4. Computer Awareness
5. Verbal Ability

Cut-Off:-
  • Open Category: 35.500
  • Backward Category: 33.250
  • SC Category: 23.500
  • ST Category: 22.500
Official Website: https://www.annauniv.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?