12th January 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

MBA full time course after completing graduation with 50%? Can I take admission in B.Schools with good placement after a good score in MAT?

Hi, I am completing my graduation this year, but I fear that I won’t be having 50% in graduation , but I want to study for MBA full time course , will I be able to take admissions on any B SCHOOLS with placements after I have a good MAT percentile?

Related Questions:
  1. Good private and government colleges of mba degree full time which accepts MAT May score?
  2. How many MBA colleges in Delhi are there which provides good placement but the fees is less?
  3. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
  4. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  5. How to get admission in MBA through MAT?
  6. List of good B-Schools in which I can get admission for MBA with a MAT score of 580.5?
  7. List of good colleges that I can get admission with a score of 92.95 in MAT Exam?
  8. May i get admission in a good college through MAT? I have scored less than 45% marks in graduation
  9. Can I get admission into MBA full time course in any reputed MBA schools after scoring 40% in graduation?
  10. Which B-Schools I can get admission with a percentile of 85.6 and composite score of 655?
  11. When is the write time to start MAT coaching and score good marks?
  12. Kindly answer the following queries.
  13. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I take admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore with 608.5 score MAT?
  15. If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?
  16. How to get admission in MBA after scoring 65% marks in 12th?
  17. Should i do ICWA or MBA in finance after doing diploma in export important management? I am a BAF graduate
  18. How to do MBA in finance? Last date to do registration for MAT? Which are the best institutes to do MBA in Finance?
13th January 2016, 10:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA full time course after completing graduation with 50%? Can I take admission in B.Schools with good placement after a good score in MAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am completing my graduation this year, but I fear that I won’t be having 50% in graduation , but I want to study for MBA full time course , will I be able to take admissions on any B SCHOOLS with placements after I have a good MAT percentile?
Your graduation marks is below 50% so you are eligible for MBA course through MAT exam.

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for MAT Exam. There is no percentage criteria for MAT Exam. Final year students can apply for MAT exam.

Pattern for MAT Examination :-

Total No of Questions:- 200
Total Time:- 150 Minutes
There is no negative marking .

Language Comprehension
Mathematical Skills
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
Indian and Global Environment

List of the best MBA college through MAT exam:-

Alliance Business School, Bangalore

Address: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapur - Anekal Main Road PIN-562106
Contact No: 80 - 30938000

Global Institute of Management Science, Mumbai

Address: 403, Dattani Plaza, East- West Compound, Andheri- kurla road, safed pool, opp. Sakinaka mtnl exchg. Sakinaka, Andheri (East)
Contact No: 9967129135

Jaipuria Institute of Management Studies, Lucknow

Address: Sec.14-C, Vasundhara-201012
Contact No: 120 - 2882804

JK Business School, Gurgaon

Address: Sohna Road, Bhondsi, Damdama Lake Road, 122 102
Contact No: 124 - 2266519

Goa Institute of Management, Goa

Address: Ribandar, PIN - 403006
Contact No: 832 - 2490304,2490300

Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior

Address: Airport Road, Opposite Deendayal Nagar, PIN - 474 020
Contact No: 751 - 2470724,4044495

Jagan Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi

Address: 3, Institutional Area, Sector - 5, Rohini , PIN - 110085
Contact No: 11 - 45184000,45184001
14th January 2016, 01:38 PM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: MBA full time course after completing graduation with 50%? Can I take admission in B.Schools with good placement after a good score in MAT?

Yes you can take admission in B.Schools after getting good MAT score.

I provide you a list of B.School colleges you can take admission through your MAT score:

1. TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
2. ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
3. Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
4. Amity Business School, Noida
5. National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
All the best.
14th January 2016, 03:05 PM
january2016

Yes, you will be able to take admission in the B.Schools but you might not be able to take admission in good B.Schools or the B.Schools of your choice.
To get admission in the India's top B.Schools like: IIM you must have minimum of 90% throughout your graduation.

Else you need to get minimum of 70% marks in your graduation to make yourself eligible for the good B.Schools especially in India.
14th January 2016, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have a good percentile in MAT then you can apply for admission when it is announced by the concerned institute or university. Admission will be based on performance in group discussion and personal interview.

There are colleges in India which accept MAT score and you will be eligible for applying in those colleges only. If you don't fulfill the minimum criteria of 50% marks then you have to appear for other exams like GMAT/XAT.
15th January 2016, 10:33 PM
ranu shahi

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test.

As you have scored only 50% in graduation but you can pursue MBA through qualifying MAT entrance exam with very good marks.

Candidates who are holder of graduation degree are eligible for MAT entrance examination.

Appearing candidates are also eligible.

Examination procedure:-

Total queries- 200

Time:- 2:30 hour.

Some of best MBA colleges are as follows:-

JK Business School, Gurgaon

Alliance Business School, Bangalore

Jaipuria Institute of Management Studies, Lucknow

Jagan Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi

Goa Institute of Management, Goa

Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?