27th September 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How much is the training period of direct recruited J.E Civil and J.E quantity surveying

How much is the training period of direct recruited je(civil) & je(quantity surveying). Where is the venue of trining.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in quantity surveying field after completing B.E Civil?
  2. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Estimating & Quantity Surveying - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What is the scope of Electronics Engineering in Government Sector?
  4. Training period of IAS job after selection? -- [New]
  5. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  6. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  7. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  8. Previous years question papers of SSC Jr of electrical paper?
  9. Cochin University Civil Engineering 8th Sem Quantity Surveying and Valuation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Is Surveying engineering equivalent to graduation in civil engineering?
  11. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
  12. Which companies are offering 6 months training period in company?
  13. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  14. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Estimating & Quality Surveying –II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Which are the best specialization courses after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it necessary to become a Programmer initially in Software Field?
  17. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  18. What are the courses available after completing Surveyor from ITI?
6th November 2012, 11:17 PM
pinky78

Default Re: How much is the training period of direct recruited J.E Civil and J.E quantity surveying

i have completed draftsmanship in civil from I.T.I. so how can i do j.e. in civil from ignou?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?