19th June 2012, 11:14 PM
gregoryvadaparamb

How ot get admission in Law course in GLC Mumbai?

How do candidates get into/get placed into either the aided or unaided group of students for the glc, mumbai law courseses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in GLC for 5years Law course? List of the top LAW colleges?
  2. admission to government law college, Mumbai for 3 years LLB course?
  3. Any chance for admission in Law college or in GLC after scoring 40% in TYBA?
  4. How to get admission in LLM at GLC Mumbai, government law college in Delhi and government law college in Pune?
  5. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission? -- [New]
  6. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  7. Can I do LLB after completion of MA? Detailed Information regarding LLB course?
  8. Am I allowed for LLB course right after T.Y BBA from GU? What are the requirements for that? Is it possible to do as external?
  9. Is upper age limit of 30 years the criteria for doing LLB? Any alternate remedy for pursuing LLB course?
  10. Can I get admission with 86% marks in GLC Mumbai?
  11. How to get in distance learning center for LLB course?
  12. What I have to do to become a Lawyer after the completion of BA course?
  13. Can I get admission in Law college after scoring 51% in TYBA?
  14. Courses which can be done along with 3 years LLB course?
  15. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  16. Is the LLB course available in Hindi language? Which are the colleges/universities available?
  17. Expected cutoff of ILS Pune and GLC Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in 3 years law course in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in B.A?
25th August 2012, 08:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How ot get admission in Law course in GLC Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregoryvadaparamb View Post
How do candidates get into/get placed into either the aided or unaided group of students for the glc, mumbai law courseses?

The Government Law College, Mumbai offers 5 years Integrated and 3 years LLB program. Candidate seeking for admission to the 5 years Integrated LLB, must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.Candidate seeking to pursue 3 years LLB, must have completed the Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University, with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. The above percentage of marks is relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to the reserved categories. Admission is based on merit. The cut-off percentage for Candidates other than Maharashtra Board is 5% higher than it is for those of Maharashtra Board.

The other programs offered through Government Law College, Mumbai are as follows:
  • Postgraduate Diploma Course in Securities Law
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
  • Diploma in Cyber Law
  • Post Graduate Certificate Course in Human Rights
For detail information one must refer to the official website of the Government Law College, Mumbai.
26th February 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit to join GLC to study LLB/ LLM ?
5th June 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Is glc Mumbai ,take best 4 subjects marks including the additional subject too.?
6th June 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

I have got 88.7% can i get direct admission in glc mumbai?-
3rd June 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i have 83.8% in 12 science can i ge direct admission in glc mumbai.i am from u.p
27th June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get admission in glc in llb 3year course after getting 86% in bcom (hons) in 3rd year and overall 76.25%.sir plz reply to my query as soon as possible on [email protected] will b thnkful to u sir.plz do rply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?