10th May 2013, 01:21 PM
apoorva30031793

What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?

i m a science student...what is the cutoff for glc mumbai and ils pune for dis year..?? and can i get a list of colleges which take admission on basis of clat marks..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in GLC for 5years Law course? List of the top LAW colleges?
  2. admission to government law college, Mumbai for 3 years LLB course?
  3. Expected cutoff of ILS Pune and GLC Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How ot get admission in Law course in GLC Mumbai?
  5. List of various colleges of Mumbai and Pune? What is the cutoff percentage
  6. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission with 86% marks in GLC Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  9. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  10. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  11. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  12. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  13. Cutoff marks for admission in medical colleges in Mumbai?
  14. Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?
  15. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  16. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  17. Cutoff list in E&TC in Mumbai for direct 2nd year admission?
  18. Cutoff list for admission in MBBS in Mumbai?
9th June 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?

what is the expected cutoff for a commerce student in glc mumbai for 2013?
12th July 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?

what is cut off glc college in this year for second merit list of llb?
23rd May 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have 35 marks in PCM and I want to know cutoff lists of all engineering colleges in Mumbai in which I can take admission
26th May 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have 33 marks in PCM and I want to know cutoff lists of all engineering colleges in Mumbai in which I can take admission
29th March 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 12 commerce stream...i want to do B.A LLB from GLC or ILC...Is it possible to take direct admission in one of these??
5th April 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for commerce students to get admission in glc?
3rd June 2015, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

I have got 91.6?% in commerce stream outside maharashtra. What are my chances to get admission in glc or ils?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?