27th May 2010, 05:39 PM
shanuk

How to prepare for admission in VIT college after 12th commerce with maths?

wat can i do after 12th maths?
i want admission in vit collage so how i prepare ourself?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for CA after 12th Commerce without opting for Maths with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I prepare for CA after passing 12th? I am a student of commerce without maths
  3. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
  4. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after scoring 91.2% in 12th commerce
  5. How to get admission in good college after taking commerce without Maths?
  6. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  7. How can I get admission in MBA after completing 12th commerce without Maths
  8. How can I prepare for CA after passing 12th?
  9. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  10. How can i prepare for CA after 12th?
  11. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  13. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after securing 87.6% in 12th board with commerce subject
  14. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths? -- [New]
  15. After scoring 41% in commerce how to take admission in MCA course?
  16. Can I get admission in any college of Chandigarh after scoring 53.6% marks in 12th commerce with Maths
  17. How can I get admission for B.Com after scoring 80-85% marks in 12th commerce without Maths(Punjab Board)
  18. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?
27th May 2010, 08:06 PM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for admission in VIT college after 12th commerce with maths?

try the whole syllabus of aieee.
questios are easy,but you have to give your 100%,to solve 75% questions.
31st May 2010, 02:50 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for admission in VIT college after 12th commerce with maths?

There are different posts to choose from courses offered at vit:
1. B.SC
2. M.SC
3. BCA
4. MCA

you can prepare accordingly through g.k,english,aptitude books.
7th June 2010, 07:41 PM
nikita_gigi

Smile Re: How to prepare for admission in VIT college after 12th commerce with maths?

with commerce with optional as maths you can apply for BCA inVIT
as it will help you as there is lots of maths in BCA and it will help you further also
ALL THE BEST
13th June 2010, 11:35 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

You can do lots of things after 12th. You can get yourself admitted to top institutes like IIT,AIEEE,BITS,VIT

But since you asked about VIT i will tell you how to get. You will first have to fill up the form from www.vit.ac.in

and then appear for the test. Its easy to clear the test and not a tough task. You just have to solve lots of NCERT level problems

Cheers
14th June 2010, 12:10 AM
Senior Member+++

as you are going to complete your 12th exams so you need to prepare for the entrance aieee if you want to go for engg field as you have maths
and for this you need to study thoroughly syllabus of aieee
14th June 2010, 12:37 AM
varunsingh753

You can do lots of things after 12th. You can get yourself admitted to top institutes like IIT,AIEEE,BITS,VIT

But since you asked about VIT i will tell you how to get. You will first have to fill up the form from www.vit.ac.in

and then appear for the test. Its easy to clear the test and not a tough task. You just have to solve lots of NCERT level problems

Best of luck
1st August 2010, 12:53 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

justgo through the syllabus of the class 10 and 12 ,

question will be asked from the same syllabus ,so revise it throughlly.

all the best.
1st August 2010, 12:54 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

justgo through the syllabus of the class 10 and 12 ,

question will be asked from the same syllabus ,so revise it throughlly.

all the best.
8th August 2010, 02:37 PM
prathamesh22

go to official website such as
www.vit.ac.in

for preparation for VIT after 12
you should have basic knowledge
of maths,physics,chemistry

best of luck..
the paper is easy
22nd September 2010, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

am doing petroleum eng .am an second year graduate.wanted 2 join in vit..wat are the procedures 2 join der through entrance exam..will i be able 2 join by this month.....
5th April 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

plz let me noe the procedures nd formalities to b fld to get admsn in vit vellore
15th September 2011, 10:18 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

you can go for the site of VIT:-

www.vit.ac.in

you should do hard work for the preparation of the exam of VIT.

you should have knowledge of the physics, chemistry and maths.

You should always read the NCERT books for the preparation of the VIT exam.

you can go for a good institutes for the best preparation of the entrance exam.
best of luck.
17th September 2011, 12:06 PM
prasantabage

Default How to prepare for admission in VIT college after 12th commerce with maths

books to be refer:
maths:
r.d.sharma, problem book
physics:
h.c.verma,ncert text book,problem book
chemistry:
ncert text book,arihant,problem book

for engineering
19th November 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for admission in vit for btech
26th February 2012, 11:34 AM
drurv

28th February 2012, 09:11 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hello frend,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?