18th March 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?

Hello,
I want to know that what are the streams to choose after passing 12th by Commerce stream. I am also taking Mathematics. I am a student of 11th of Commerce, Maths and Business Studies. I am little bit confused & feared for my future as I don't know the simple thing of that what are the streams after 12th & what the competition level is. Can you please tell me all the possible streams/branches that can be taken after doing our 12th in commerce with Maths with its advantages & disadvantage or a short description on it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  2. Any courses after passing 12th that allow to study Maths as an optional subject?
  3. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  4. After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?
  5. Should I study online commerce to pursue CA? Can I study computer science as a stream in class 12th? What courses should I study to become a CA?
  6. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  7. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  8. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  9. Which courses could I take after scoring 62.2% in 12th commerce without Maths and clearing 5 subjects except one?
  10. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  12. Can I study Commerce in Graduation with 65% in 12th Commerce with Maths?
  13. Courses after 12th Economics courses? Courses after 12th without Maths?
  14. Which courses I can do in commerce without Maths?
  15. Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?
  16. Courses available after 12th Economics and 12th without Maths?
  17. Which courses can I do after completing 12th in commerce stream without Maths?
  18. Courses after 12th commerce with maths? Which courses to take if I am interested in Animation?
22nd March 2015, 04:55 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?

After passing 12th commerce we often get confused that what to do and what not to be ,now a days commerce stream is going to be popular in students , and in that stream you are a hard worker than your future is definitely bright , now i suggests you a few courses which suits you ,

About competition if you want to take admission in top universities like DU then you have at least 95% marks in 12 board , there is very tough competition in between students in India , you have to prepare very hard , for good colleges

1). Bachelor of Commerce or B.Com :- The Bachelor of Commerce is a undergraduate university authorized college three years study course of commerce subject for obtaining a degree after passing 10+2. This degree will help you in establishing a career in Accounting Finance, Operations, Taxation and other related fields as per your courses choice. B.Com degree generally gives the knowledge to students about Accounting of goods, types of account Ledgers, profit and loss, how to maintain different accounts, taxation, different laws and procedures of Accounting and calculations of different taxes and many more.
Bachelor of Commerce degree may be a stepping stone in best career options after 12th for further higher studies professional degrees like M.Com (Master of Commerce), CS (Company Secretary), CA (Chartered Accountant), CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) and CWA (Cost and work Accountant), and many more

2). B.Com (Financial Markets) or Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Markets - Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Markets is a 3 years undergraduate degree course in Financial Services. Financial market means Finance, Investments, Stock Markets, Capital, Mutual Funds and typically defined by the expert as basic regulation on trading, costs and fees, transparent pricing and different market forces who determining the prices of securities that traded and Mutual Fund. Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Markets degree study the field of Debt and Equity Market, Financial Assets, Institutions and Markets, Financial Management and Foreign Exchange Market. The syllabus of this degree courses is 6 semesters duration and covers 41 subjects.
The B.Com (Financial Markets) Degree course is beneficial for those students who are interested in finance careers and wants to move into areas for higher study such as Banking, CA, CS, Consultancy, Computer Accounting, Finance, ICWA, M.Com, MBA etc. After successful completion of this degree course there is job probability as Trainee Associate, Finance Officer, Finance Controller, Financial Planning consultant, Risk Manager, Money Market Dealer, Financial Market Advisory, Insurance Manager etc.

3). Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or B.Com (Hons):- Generally, the main problem for a lot of aspiring students after 12th who wants to make a career in commerce is which commerce degree course they shall choose for study ? what is the best career choice for study either Bachelor of Commerce (honours) or Bachelor of Commerce(General) degree, which degree study courses is a better choice of career in commerce? and which one will boost their professional career in future?. Bachelor of Commerce (honours) is a 3 years, full time classroom course designed to inculcate whole business acumen in students, covering approximately 40 subjects in each semester over six semesters. The student has to study a total of 41 subjects including the subject of specialization along with project work in last semester. The academic study level in Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) always higher than the normal B.Com study. Just like an Engineering student has to specialize on choices subject in Final year, A Bachelor of Commerce student also has to specialize in either subjects of Marketing Management, Accounting and Financial Management, International Trade and Finance, E-Commerce, Banking and Human Resource Management
24th March 2015, 11:29 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?

The most confusing questions for the students is what to do after 12th commerce with maths. Actually Commerce is a branch of any business which covers the economical part of the legal, social, political, technological and cultural system.

Many colleges in India and abroad are offering the courses in commerce field. There is prospect to do the diploma courses, UG courses and the PG courses after the completion of the 12th commerce.

=>Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
=>Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS).
=>Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
=>Bachelor in Business Management/Administration (BBM/A).
=>Master of Commerce (M.Com).
=>Master in Business Administration (MBA).
=>Business.
=>Finance.
=>Marketing.
=>Banking.
=>HR.
=>Chartered Accountancy (CA).
=>Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA).
=>Company Secretary Program (CS).

After that you can choose one of the below fields as per the specialization of your degree:

=>Economics
=>Mathematics and Statistics
=>Accounting
=>Banking
=>Chartered Accountants
=>Company Secretary
=>CWA
=>Stock Broking
=>Agriculture Economics
=>Management
2nd May 2016, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a person who took commerce and math for 11th and 12th to join B-Arch?
24th July 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I am 2 commerce group student I will write bord exam I was fail in business maths subject how to join b.com or bba
12th April 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it useful to do both CPT and b.com together and attending colleges too?
3rd October 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I am being confused that what should i do after completing my MEC course if Bsc (Mscs)statistics or B.com(computers )for surely getting a job? Please try to help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?