16th August 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AFMC while being in class 11th?

I'm in 11th standard now having Biology as one of the major subjects. So how should I prepare for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) from now only? What necessary steps should I take for it?

18th August 2018, 05:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AFMC while being in class 11th?

To get admission in AFMC you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination and have also appear in selection test conducted by AFMC for final selection.

The minimum requirement to get admission in AFMC is candidate must have scored minimum 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology have qualified in NEET examination and AFMC test.

For more information visit at www.afmc.nic.in.
17th February 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparing ourselves for afmc after tenth std? what should we concentrate more? please provide little tips%u263A
19th February 2019, 10:28 PM
iamdeepti

You can join some top coaching institute, they'll provide you with some study materials and test series which will grill you for the entrance exam, NEET. Or if you want to study at home only then get some good books like HC Verma for physics, Dinesh For Biology and MS chauhan for organic and get a test series by good coaching institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?