9th October 2014, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for AFMC entrance exam after doing 11th

now I am doing my 11th. how can i prepare for the afmc entrance from now ?

15th September 2015, 09:54 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How can I prepare for AFMC entrance exam after doing 11th

AFMC is armed force medical college. This is an entrance exam whoes Eligibility criteria is to have a +2 course from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with PCB background. There are total 100 seats for this college. After completing the graduation course here one can become doctor only in the Army directly.

Going for any exam is good.But before going for any exam it is must to understand the pattern and question types which is asked in the exams. It can be easily understand by analyzing the last few years papers. You should attend the papers and solve them.

You can now understand all this. Now you have to go for the current syllabus of the exam.You have to make a well good and flexible plan. If you work sincerely and delicately on your plan then definitely you can crack this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?