17th January 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Bank PO? Is computer course necessary for me?

I am production engg. & completed diploma in mechanical engg. And now preparing for bank po. Is computer course necessary for me ?

25th May 2012, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Bank PO? Is computer course necessary for me?

Bank P.O exams comprise of topics on General Awareness, Reasoning, English Language, QA and Computer Knowledge. You have to score well in each section to clear the exam. Preparation on the exam can be made with the help of reference guides. Previous years question papers will also help in exam preparation. One can expect basic questions in Computer Awareness Section. There is no need to pursue any separate course to clear the section. If you have basic computer knowledge, then you can easily clear the section by referring books or online materials.
5th February 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I am working in mnc but want to settle my life in bank .
I am not having computer cource .so is it necessary to do it before exam or i can do the cource after selection in bank .
16th March 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

is computer course necessary for bank po or school level computer education is sufficient?
8th May 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

which computer course to do fo bank po exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?