21st June 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is T.I.M.E institute helpful for the preparation of SBI PO and IBPS exam?

sir
are coaching classes for SBI po and IBPS helpful ?
is TIME institute is really THE
best for SBI PO And IBPS ????????

16th August 2014, 08:55 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is T.I.M.E institute helpful for the preparation of SBI PO and IBPS exam?

Yes T.I.M.E (Triumphant Institute of Management Education) is one of the good Coaching institute for preparing Bank PO exams. So, you can go ahead and enroll yourself for the preparations.

I have also attached some of the preparation materials for Bank PO in this post for your reference. You need to make sure that you will do your self preparation and hard work at home even when you attend the coaching classes because without that it's hard to get the Bank PO job with so much competition around these days.

-> Prepare a proper schedule and find time everyday to prepare for the Bank PO exam.

-> Avoid wasting much time on leisure things instead concentrate only on the preparation for 1-2 months till the exam gets over.

-> There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the Bank PO exam. Buy those which are good and prepare with them daily!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf All Bank PO paper .pdf(153.7 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-PO-exam-Sample-Paper.pdf(184.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf po_exam.pdf(1.15 MB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf Bank PO syllabus.pdf(25.2 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf PO-interview questions.pdf(9.8 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf Bank Interview questions.pdf(14.9 KB, 143 views)
File Type: pdf PO - sample - data analysis.pdf(151.4 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf General Knowledge Fact Quiz Book - (Malestrom).pdf(1.99 MB, 81 views)
File Type: zip SBI.zip(1.99 MB, 30 views)
File Type: zip SBI model papers.zip(836.6 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?