12th January 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for campaus recruitment?

how i want prepare for my placement activites and to show my uniqueness and talent to hr..
please reply soon..

13th July 2012, 09:41 AM
babblu6
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for campaus recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how i want prepare for my placement activites and to show my uniqueness and talent to hr..
please reply soon..
First and foremost the important thing we need to have to attend any interview is Confidence.
So you have to be confident.

So gaining confidence for that matter we dont get by self help books or something else. We get by mastering in our interesting subject.

I will give an example,

I was 06 pass out and I got a job in Nov- 2006. So before attending that Company's interview I failed in couple of interviews.

So the lesson learnt is , every Interview in which I failed , I failed in my C Language and my confidence. I lost confidence because I was worried to face the questions on Data Structures, Tree, Graph , Sorting etc..
SO by the time I faced my next Interview I learnt C language well so I am confident enough to face any kind of question.

So, this story is to say you that, you have to master in your interesting subject. If you have Java in your academics you are not supposed or expected to learn complete Java but you are expected to learn the content which you have in your curriculum.

Next , there are many tips mentioned in this section . Like saying "NO" for answers you dont know. etc..

Have a
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?