17th June 2011, 09:20 AM
rawat007

How to prepare for campus placement? List of books that can be referred for the same?

sir/mam, basically i am not aware about the procedure which i have to go under in few months in college being a final year B.TECH(electronics) student. Plz. tell me how to deal with the placements procedure and also highlight the names of books from where i can get the best study material regarding technical as well as for my aptitude enhancement!! plz. reply as soon as possible..

9th June 2012, 01:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for campus placement? List of books that can be referred for the same?

Selection process usually includes written test, GD and interview. In written test, one can expect aptitude as well as technical questions. Preparation on this can be made with the aid of reference guides and previous year’s question paper. Candidate must express and communicate well to get through GD section. They can impress interview panel by answering to the questions in a concise yet convincing manner.
11th June 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for campus placement? List of books that can be referred for the same?

please show me the list of books with authors name on campus placement & training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?