1st May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CBSE as well as AIEEE without any coaching/

I want to prepare for both CBSE as well as for aieee without any couching. Tell me how to prepare?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for CBSE as well as AIEEE without any coaching?
  2. How should i prepare for AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  3. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for AIEEE and IIT JEE without coaching?
  5. How can I prepare to qualify in NEET? Is NCERT books helpful for preparation?
  6. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  7. Should I join coaching for AIEEE if not successful this year?
  8. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  9. Scholarship of CBSE after scoring 9.4/10 in CBSE?
  10. Which are the best coaching institutes for IITJEE and AIEEE situated in Delhi or Kota?
  11. Systematic Plan to prepare for IIT and AIEEE Exams along with CBSE Board Exams?
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of 9th and 10th CBSE in Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. How to go in NSIT/DTU? How to prepare for AIEEE?
  14. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  15. Coaching classes in Mumbai for 11th CBSE Science student?
  16. How to prepare for AIEEE entrance exam? I have scored 84% marks in inter from CBSE board
  17. Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?
  18. Should I take coaching for next years AIEEE after securing 55 marks in this years AIEEE? Best coaching institutes giving coaching in or around Chandigarh?
10th June 2012, 11:27 AM
aTRazan

Default Re: How to prepare for CBSE as well as AIEEE without any coaching?

Hard work is the only method to prepare for both the exams, without any coaching. Don't study a chapter only for CBSE, try doing the chapter in detail so that you also satisfy the requirements for AIEEE. try practicing plenty of sums so that you remain in touch throughout the year. i don't recommend studying 14 or 18 hours a day, the only thing is that you should start from the very first day of class XI. Don;t worry about the amount you are taking to complete a chapter but you should complete it 'completely' so that later you don't have any trouble with it. Try concentrating on the theory so that you develop a strong conceptual knowledge. Then only you will be able to crack both the exams.
10th June 2012, 12:44 PM
sree hari vignesh

Default Re: How to prepare for CBSE as well as AIEEE without any coaching/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to prepare for both CBSE as well as for aieee without any couching. Tell me how to prepare?
it`s very simple. just be thorough with your basic physics,chemistry,maths. whatever may be the question just analyse them practically,so you can find the answer.
for practice you can get a book named KUMAR`S AIEEE (VEE KUMAR PUBLICATIONS) AUTHOR Dr.M.S.YADAV(CHEMISTRY) Er.R.K.MOHANTY(MATHS) P.K.GUPTA(PHYSICS)
17th June 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

can u just suggest some methods to crack this exam.....
23rd November 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Without going to any coaching classes i want to crack AIEEE..... For that sake I should refer good books. Can you please tell me that which book will be easier to study completely about AIEEE?
5th April 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

in my town there are no good teachers for cbse boards preparation .so how can imprepare for boards as well as jee main without coaching and sugget some good books also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?