19th September 2010, 01:19 PM
tim

Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?

Sir,
I am currently studying in 'X' standard through a CBSE school in Nagpur and I am planning for graduation in Aerospace Engineering through IIST Thiruvananthampuram is there any coaching available for cracking its entrance test i.e ISAT (IIST ADMISSION TEST) .Would it be beneficial for clearing ISAT that I should continue through CBSE board and do my +2 from the same school (Kendriya Vidyalaya Kamptee) or should I shift to State board and take any additional coaching.
Would it anyhow help me to crack ISAT if I do IIT-JEE Coaching OR AIEEE coaching.Sir please answer me as early as you can in a few days I have to decide whether I have to leave CBSE OR NOT.
Please guide me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to prepare for ISAT exam? What is the portion of the exam?
  2. What is the syllabus of CBSE? Which are the ISAT coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  3. Does ISAT covers the whole CBSE syllabus? Where to get proper coaching near Kolkata?
  4. Any institute in Bangalore providing coaching for ISAT entrance exam?
  5. Any coaching class for ISAT exam in Chinchwad Pune? Which books to be referred?
  6. Does resonanace provide the coaching classes for ISAT? List of coaching institutes in Navi Mumbai for the same?
  7. Eligibility for admission in iist college? ow much should i get in ISAT entrance exam?what are the subjects that i have to concentrate on? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E(Electronics and telecommunication)?
  9. Date of ISAT exam? Which books to refer for ISAT exam? List of the books and their author names?
  10. Can I get admission in ISAT after scoring 120 in ISAT this year?
  11. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard? -- [New]
  12. Best coaching for ISAT exam in Hyderabad?
  13. How many marks are required to get a seat in ISAT? i have scored 74 marks in ISAT exam
  14. Career options after passing ISAT? Minimum percentage required to pass ISAT?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. Where in Kolkata can I get best coaching for ISAT exam?
  17. What is the level of questions of ISAT? What kind of preparation is necessary?
  18. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
22nd May 2011, 12:55 AM
vkvimal192

Default Re: Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?

you can go for any board to clear isat exam the only thing is that you have to study hard
29th May 2011, 10:08 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?

there is no such a institution in trivandrum for particularly for isat coaching.

but there are coaching institutions in trivandrum for iit which is similar to the isat examination.

the institution you can opt for this in trivandrum are

1.TIME
2.TALENT
3.SAPHIRE

In TIME there are batches for students from 7th standard. it is best in trivandrum for iit coaching which will help you to achieve isat.

other institution in kerala cares for isat is BRILLIANT STUDY CENTRE

Institution in india for isat is located in kota rajasthan

you can depend these websites

www.time4education.com
www.brilliantpala.org
23rd June 2011, 01:22 PM
aishuvaishali

Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in BANGALORE For clearing ISAT exam
8th October 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for isat?can you give me some tips for the preparation of isat?
27th December 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to clear IIST Admission test but MY PREPARATION is very-very less
So can you guide me how to prepare so that I can prepare for the exam
You can reply your answer to [email protected] because sometimes
I would not be able to come to this site again.
Can you reply within 2-3hrs or a day.
31st January 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

is the cadidate must get 70% mark in 10 standard also?
20th April 2012, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

sir,i dropped 1 year after giving the 10 exam from cbse board due to health problem.and now for my class 11th i want to take admission in state board.so can u please suggest me that wether i am right??sir,can you please reply me within 2 days.its urgent.
18th November 2012, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

is there any ISAT coaching centre in trivandrum
11th August 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am studying at 9th standard at state syllabus.I like to do aerospace engineering at trivandrum iist.Is there any problem if i continue on state syllabus?Could I crack a seat at iist if I continue?Please reply...
12th October 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me where to get proper choaching for isat exam
1st November 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

can anybody help for a better coaching center for iisat in kerala for the year 2015,and fee structure.may reply to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?