2nd January 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CG PSC? What is the age limit in SC category? How many times can I appear for it?

how prepare cg psc and what is age limite in sc categary in gov.servant? how many times i attempt for this??

3rd January 2012, 11:45 AM
varundav

Default Re: How to prepare for CG PSC? What is the age limit in SC category? How many times can I appear for it?

Dear Friend,
The CHHATTISGARH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Exam is one of the reputed examination by the public service comission. Candidates who have completed 25 years can apply for the exam.
The candidate must have been completed a degree in law in any reputed universities.
The candidate must have practised as an advocate for 3 years atleast.
For the scheduled cast and backward cast the candidate must be between 25-40 years.
5th January 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CG PSC? What is the age limit in SC category? How many times can I appear for it?

a girl of age 21 can give cgpsc or not but she has not completed her graduation and it is going to be completed in month of may 2012.....
23rd January 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

2012 mai 10/02/2012 ke baad next exam date kya h ??????
1st February 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that if i appear for cgpsc exam. is this will count in number of attempt of upsc?
i meant to say that the total number of attempt for upsc is 4 for general category. if i appear in any state service whether mppsc or cgpsc it will count in number of attempts of upsc or not
15th April 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,how to prepare confidently for this CGPSC exam.??????
11th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for cgpse exam for OBC category student?
27th December 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

how many number of attempts are there in cgpsc for general category
17th January 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

how many number of attempts for cgpsc?
28th January 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY TIMES ATTEMPT IS THERE CGPSC EXAM IN GENERAL CATEGORY
28th January 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY TIMES ATTEMPT IS THERE CGPSC EXAM IN GENERAL CATEGORY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?