17th February 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Date of forms for CGPSC for food inspector? Details about the exam and deadline for form submission?

I want to know the date of availability of CGPSC forms regarding food inspector and also the details of its exam? and also the dates of form submission of other PSC exams to be held and their exam dates.

22nd February 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of forms for CGPSC for food inspector? Details about the exam and deadline for form submission?

i want to know syllabus for food inspector exam
14th May 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of forms for CGPSC for food inspector? Details about the exam and deadline for form submission?

what is the next examination that held by cg psc at earliest date
22nd May 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Result c m o 2010
27th June 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the next examination that held by cg psc at earliest date.
1st August 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the dates of forms availability for food officer exam
7th October 2011, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

please send me the exam date of submission of forms for CGPSC for food inspector.
18th December 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

What is date of SI EXAM?
29th February 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the date of availability of CGPSC forms regarding food inspector and also the details of its exam? and also the dates of form submission of other PSC exams to be held and their exam dates.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-forms-cgpsc-food-inspector-details-about-exam-deadline-form-submission-87599.html#ixzz1nlum7sJV
11th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

date of forms for mppsc details about the exam and date and form submission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?