27th April 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?

how to prepare the enterance exam for mstat in isi institute kolkatta?
which books i prepare to that exam?
which rank i can qualified that exam?
where the best coaching instituts for this exam?
plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me

31st August 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?

needed the qestion papers
31st August 2011, 06:23 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?

In my opinion it will be better if you take different teacher in different subjects.

Thanks!!
28th May 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

plzzz tell me which books reffer for m.stat entrance of isi plz send all information
on m id [email protected]
21st February 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

which books are best to prepare myself for isi math m.sc exam?
16th May 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

need information about syllabus n subjects to be prepared for m stat entrance exam please send this information to this mail id
[email protected]
16th May 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

need information about syllabus n subjects to be prepared for m stat entrance exam please send this information to this mail id
[email protected]
4th October 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

please tell other good institutes conducting exams for MSc Statistics except ISI and JAM
10th October 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

is there any coaching center for isi entrance exam in hyderabad???
17th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I need to know about the study materials which will be helpful to crack M.Stat entrance exam conducted by ISI
9th October 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for M.Stat in ISI ?Do the marks secured in undergraduate courses play a role or not?
3rd February 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I am studying b.sc computers I would like to join isi institute in m.stat so please give me the reference books to achieve my dream sir and please give me the tips to hot easily in to it
18th November 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I am completed bsc computers. I would like to join for mstst in isi. Please suggest the books for preparation and syllabus for entrance.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?