22nd January 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and fee structure of ISI 2015 MStat entrance exam?

Hi. I am doing final year degree in maths under MG university, kerala. I would like to do my masters in statistics. I have statistics as a complementary subject for last two years. Can I apply for M stat entrance exam 2015 of isi? what are the qualifications for admission of Mstat in ISI? What is the fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for M.Stat in ISI?
  2. Which books to refer to prepare for ISI MSTAT entrance exam?
  3. Best institute for preparation for MSTAT entrance exam from ISI?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for ISI exam? Fee structure and the books to be referred?
  5. Eligibility to do M.Mats in ISI? Selection criteria and fee structure? Previous year question papers?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance exam of ISI for the course M.Stat?
  7. MSTAT question papars of last 10 years & reference books
  8. How to prepare for the entrance exam for MSTAT and ISI institute Kolkata? Books to be referred for the exam and rank required? Best coaching institutes for it?
  9. Is there any institute or private coaching for preparation for MSTAT entrance in ISI in Kolkata
  10. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  11. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  12. ISI entrance exam qualifying criteria
  13. Information about IAS entrance exam? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  14. Fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit for MBBS entrance exam in Pune
  15. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi?
  16. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  17. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
20th October 2015, 02:05 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure of ISI 2015 MStat entrance exam?

Yes, you can apply for M. Statistics entrance exam.

Eligibility Criteria for ISI M. Statistics Entrance exam :

Candidate must have passed graduation with Statistics as main subject or a post graduation diploma in statistical methods with application / analytics from ISI.

Fee Structure :
Candidate have to pay Rs.20,000 per annum for this course.
24th March 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fee structure of ISI 2015 MStat entrance exam?

How much percentage is required in B.Sc in stats to eligible for M.stat entrance exam in ISI ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?