9th November 2012, 04:45 PM
sahitya.rn

How to prepare for final year Bsc exam?

i need some final year b.sc physics notes and relavent problems. pls guid me. thank you

16th February 2016, 12:59 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for final year Bsc exam?

You should cover all the topics of your syllabus to clear your B.Sc exams with good marks.
If you have any doubts in any subjects then take help from your friend or consult respective teachers.
The same questions is being repeated in the university exams after two years. So also practice previous question paper. You start a planning to complete the whole syllabus before the exam. After completion of your B.sc syllabus revise the complete syllabus.

If you are getting any problem during revision time then give some more on that particular topic.

Also you can purchase External Guide for the notes of Physics subject.

You can get the complete notes of that subject as per the syllabus and topic only. Do regular study and you will get confidence to clear the exams.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?