12th January 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for foundation course of company secretary? What is the procedure for it?

how to prepare for foundation course of company secetary?and what should be the procedure?

14th January 2012, 02:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for foundation course of company secretary? What is the procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare for foundation course of company secetary?and what should be the procedure?
The syllabus of the Foundation Program, for the year 2012 has been changed.
The new syllabus is as follows:
Business Environment and Entrepreneurship;
Business Management, Ethics and Communication;
Economics and Statistics;
Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing.

The examination will be now comprise of multiple choice questions based on the subjects mentioned above.
If you have already registered, you may write the exam as per the old syllabus and could also opt for the new syllabus, it's completely your choice provided you have registered before February 2012.

As far as the preparation for the exam is concerned,while pursuing a professional course like the CS, you may do the following:

Go through the study material thoroughly provided by the Institute.
Do not try and consult too many reference books and try to stick with the syllabus of the program, provided in the study material.
Since the format is supposed to change for the exam to be conducted in December 2012 and onwards, it's gong to be bit easier for candidates due to the nature of the exam, which will be multiple choice questions.
There are no such topics in the syllabus that could be ignored, so avoid doing so and deeply follow each of the topics mentioned in the syllabus, even if it doesn't seems to be important to you.
The Professional examinations are all about surprises and you should be prepared for it.
28th July 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for foundation course of company secretary? What is the procedure for it?

i m doing BCA nd can i apply 4 cs ? as my background is science ? i need your guidence wheather should i opt this course ?
29th July 2012, 03:54 AM
padmasree253

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1. Skills You Need To Plan, Prepare and Win Exams.[/SIZE]
2. Strategies To Tackle Examination
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]3. Writing Practice & Revision - Must Before Exams
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]4. Analysis Of Past Exams Question Papers Helps
5. On Exam Day Inside Examination Hall
6. Time Management Is Crucial While Writing Exam
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]7. A Good Essay Plan Is Very Important
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]8. Tackling Descriptive Type Exam Questions
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]9. How To Study ? Tips To Prepare For Exams
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman] 
Build up a set of clear condensed revision notes, right from the start.
Practice expressing psychological ideas.
Use memory aids. Self-test regularly.
Plan your revision ahead.
Know what to expect on exam day.

10. Final Conclusion - Summary
[/FONT][FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri] 
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
13th August 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Under new syllabus-of foundation course dec2012 we have to sent to the institute self test paper given at back of study material ?
17th September 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

wht is diffrent between cs old and cs new ??
22nd December 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I need to know this timw due to multiple choice is the paper must be easy for the old sylabs must be easier or not.....
4th January 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw that the materials given by the institute are enough to study nd to get gud marks in foundation new syllabus?
23rd February 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

what should be prescribed books for this course?
17th May 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

without executive and professional will only foundation course be sufficient to earn good along with bcom degree
3rd June 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference b/w the new course of cs and old syllabus of cs
23rd July 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

after completeing c.s foundation can a person go for ipcc
7th September 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

is any multiple choice ques book avaible in market of cs foundtn or nt???
28th September 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the Duration for study material to reach home address after foundation registration?
1st December 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can we study c.s foundation programme at our home or it is neccessary to go to oral tuition center
17th December 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i m very scare about this exam and i want u to plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me how i prepare for my exam.
i want to ask u whether the answers r easy or difficult and can we atempt all d ans. in 1.5 hr.
10th July 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

M in 12 and want to do cs so how to prepare for cs foundation and is it necessary to go classes for cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?