13th December 2012, 01:33 AM
Nehashukla147

Can we get salary or remuneration at the time of practical training of CS

Do we get any salary or remuneration at time of pratical training of cs of 15 months

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best institute for core HR in secunderabad or hyderabad?
  2. Is it possible to do practical traings of CA and CS at the same time? When is the earliest period one can start with practical training for CS?
  3. How to prepare for ICWA Inter after passing graduation in B.Com(H)?
  4. Where to go for practical training having cleared ICWAI CAT-II?
  5. Fee structure and Procedure of admission in ICWA?
  6. Arrangement of practical training in Pune?
  7. Information regarding ICWAI course?
  8. Where can I do internship in Bioinformatics? I am a 3rd year UG student in Biology Sciences and Bio-engineering in IIT Kanpur
  9. Which MBA course would be suitable for me after completing commerce?
  10. Time period of training for old registration students? Is there any procedure before starting training? What will be the minimum and maximum amount of salary for ICWAI training?
  11. In which company I can get a better training which will increase practical knowledge?
  12. Procedure to become a CA after completion of graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to get exemption in Practical Training if completed B.Com and working as an Accountant in Saudi Arabia? Total fee for practical training for foreign student?
  14. Whether the CA Industrial training will be considered as valid practical training for ICWAI?
  15. Exact duration of Company Secretary course including training? -- [New]
  16. How should I join a training program to gain practical knowledge?
  17. Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. ICWAI practical training is compulsory?
13th December 2012, 10:30 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can we get salary or remuneration at the time of practical training of CS

Hi Friend,

ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) offers part time Company Secretary courses. The career course of Company Secretary is not only prestigious but is financial prospects.

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem

Yes friend,You will get get salary or remuneration at the time of practical training of CS.

Cool Thanks....
30th November 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we get salary or remuneration at the time of practical training of CS

What will be d salary for cs and what cs actually has to do...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?