7th February 2011, 02:27 PM
bhaveshpatel

How to prepare for GPSC exam after B.Sc and currently pursuing M.Sc in organic Chemistry?

I was completed my b.sc. In march-2010 from veer narmad south gujarat university now i will like to give a gpsc exam and i was filled a form for the post of mamalatdar then what can i do for the preparation of this exam in which book?
Now i am doing m.sc. In advanced organic chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. What should I choose for MSc Organic or Inorganic after doing BSc Chemistry
  3. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  4. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  5. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  6. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  7. How to join MSc Organic Chemistry in PC Jabin college Hubli or Dharawad University? Which books should I refer?
  8. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  10. What is the last date to fill the application of JP Noida?
  11. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  12. List of topics generally asked in Symbiosis GD? Can we expect a tough one?
  13. What are the options for me in Msc while pursuing BSc Chemistry from DU? Best institute of India to get my education in MSc?
  14. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc organic chemistry? -- [New]
  17. Types of jobs for MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
12th February 2011, 06:10 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GPSC exam after B.Sc and currently pursuing M.Sc in organic Chemistry?

To crack gpsc .. you need to have good knowledge of current affairs as well as awareness ... so become a avid reader of newspaper and subscribe some good magazine.
6th July 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GPSC exam after B.Sc and currently pursuing M.Sc in organic Chemistry?

i m in t.y.b.sc. in patan. can i give this I GPSC exam?
8th July 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in t. y. b. sc. chemistry. can i give gpsc exam ?
4th September 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hi.I am priyanka.i passed my bsc & msc in microbiology.plz tell me is there any field in gpsc for microbiologist?//n how can i get that information?
and in which gov.department microbiologist are required?
28th May 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am in tybsc chemistry. can i give gpsc exam????????
15th June 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for gpsc exam afterB.H.M.S and wat is procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?