27th December 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare in Hindi for NET exam? Coaching institutes to prepare for NET in Hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?

sir how can prepareing in hindi for net exam 20011/20012 plz tell me and which coching institute preparing for net in hindi in mumbai near chembur

Related Questions:
  1. How can i prepare for Hindi in NET exam? Which coaching institute is best to prepare for NET in hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?
  2. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in NET test? Which are the important lessons from Hindi subject?
  3. Can I appear for UGC NET/SLET exam? I did my B.A Hindi Lit from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth, Mumbai and M.A Hindi with 58%
  4. Am I eligible for NET/SLET exam after passing B.A Hindi Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for UGC NET Hindi? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  6. What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 57% of marks?
  7. How may I get job of Hindi lecturer in Mumbai vicinity? I've completed M.A(Hindi) and M.Phil(Hindi) with first class grade and cleared NET examination
  8. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  9. Best book of Hindi to prepare for UGC-NET
  10. How can I prepare for NET/JRF exam in Hindi Literature?
  11. Which Books should I refer for Hindi to prepare for NET or SET Exam?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for NET/SLET exam?
  13. How can I prepare to get good rank in NET-JRF(Hindi)? New pattern of NET-JRF(Hindi)?
  14. How can I prepare for NET exam after passing M.A in Hindi?
  15. How to prepare for NET exam? I am from Jalandhar
  16. How can I prepare for GDCA exam in Hindi medium? I've passed 12th std in Hindi medium
  17. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?
  18. What is the best way followed to prepare for NET exam without taking any coaching? -- [New]
11th December 2017, 07:11 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare in Hindi for NET exam? Coaching institutes to prepare for NET in Hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?

National eligibility test which is abbreviated as NET is a national level exam meant to prove your eligibility for lecturer or assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship, Lecturer, and Research Fellowship.
Eligibility:
The candidates who are in the final year of Post-Graduation or have passed his post-graduation with 55% [For General] or 50% [For ST/SC/OBC/PWD] marks from a recognized institute can appear in the exam.
Following are some of the best institutes in Mumbai for NET coaching:
Success Forum, Thane West
CETI-Competitive Exam Toppers Institute, Borivali West
OSN Academy
Manohar Classes, Matunga West
Ahire Net Set UPSC MPSC Classes, Santacruz East
Vishwas academy, Ambernath West
13th December 2017, 10:06 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare in Hindi for NET exam? Coaching institutes to prepare for NET in Hindi in Mumbai near Chembur?

I will suggest you to prepare for NET exam in Hindi by reading Arihant publication books.
Practice Model sets available in Hindi to clear the NET exam.

Coaching for NET in Navi Mumbai are
** Sinhal Classes , Vashi
** Career Deck
** Allen Career
** Elite Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?