10th November 2010, 05:35 PM
faizanahmad14

How to prepare for IAS while in B.Tech 1st year of Industrial and Production Engineering?

I am in b.tech I year from Industrial and production engineering. I want to get into IAS. how can i prepare for that. I have concerned many people, but as the course is varied, i want the stepwise preparation. What shud i prepare first?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  2. How to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech course?
  3. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  4. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  5. How should I prepare for IAS exam? I am a B.Tech 1st year student in ECE department
  6. How to prepare for civil services examination right from 1st year of B.Tech.?
  7. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  8. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  9. IAS exam after B.Tech (CS) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the difference between Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering? Which one is better? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?
  12. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  13. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  14. How to pursue Automobile or Aerospace Engineering after finishing my 1st year
  15. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  16. How to prepare for IAS? I am a BBA 1st year student
  17. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  18. How can I prepare for IAS after passing BCA 1st year?
6th September 2011, 03:37 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS while in B.Tech 1st year of Industrial and Production Engineering?

Helo, friend i am going to give you steps which should be followed for the successful preparation of IAS entrance exams.

Eligibility: graduation from a recognized university .

Age limit: age should be b/w 21-30 years.
Relaxation for the sc/st, OBC candidates is given as per the rules.

Nationality: indian.

Steps to be followed:

prepare the notes of class 6th to 12th syllabus follow the ncert books.

Join the part time coaching centers.

Follow the books of upkar publication on civil services.

Must read pratiyogita darpan magazine.

Hard work is the key to success.

For more details go to
www.upsc.gov.in

all the best
regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?