1st January 2011, 05:53 PM
sravan reddy

How to prepare for IIT-JAM exam?

Sir,
i want to be prepare for iit-jam ,please give advise to me.I want study Msc(phy) in iit.

3rd January 2011, 05:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT-JAM exam?

You need to begin with creating a time table. For that create a list of all the areas you need to cover. Prepare a list which you can cover in a week. Stick to the time table as far as possible. Dont forget to keep time for revision. Make it a point to revise your work.
7th February 2011, 08:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

How to prepare for IIT-JAM exam ?

If You Are Appear In IIT JAM Entrance Exams, The You Need Lots Of Practice And Hard Work, If You Really Interested to Get Good Marks In This Exams. So, I will Suggest You Just Prepare for This Exams According To 12th Class Syllabus.

So, There are 8 papers in this exam and among them bio technology and masters of computer application are in the objective type and where as other exams are of both Objective and Descriptive Type.

And The test paper is of Three Hours Duration. Test Papers for Biotechnology and Master of Computer Application is fully Objective Type With Multiple Choice Questions Only And If You Will Give Wrong Answers Then You will Deduct The Marks In This Exams, So There will be Negative Marking In This Exams.

So, Its Better If You Can Join Some Good Coaching Institutes Because They Will Tell You The Tricky Methods to Solve the question In The Exams On Time OR Please Purchase Some Previous Year Papers from The Market And Keep Practice of Those Papers Regularly Only Then You Will be Able to Get Good Marks In This Entrance Exams.

And If You Want to Get More Information Regarding this Exams, Then Please Visit The Official Websites.
15th February 2011, 12:40 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello dear, I am giving you the link to download the sample paper

http://mncplacement.blogspot.com/2008/02/iit-jam-question-papers-for-2008.html
4th August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12 , i want my selection just after 12. HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT EXAM (OMPRIYA)
22nd August 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualificaton\\ion for iit jam chemistry?? maths compulsory in 12th or not??
29th August 2011, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

sir tell me what r the subjects for preperation of jam physics
22nd September 2011, 06:11 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

If You Are Appear In IIT JAM Entrance Exams, The You Need Lots Of Practice And Hard Work, If You Really Interested to Get Good Marks In This Exams. So, I will Suggest You Just Prepare for This Exams According To 12th Class Syllabus.

So, There are 8 papers in this exam and among them bio technology and masters of computer application are in the objective type and where as other exams are of both Objective and Descriptive Type.

And The test paper is of Three Hours Duration. Test Papers for Biotechnology and Master of Computer Application is fully Objective Type With Multiple Choice Questions Only And If You Will Give Wrong Answers Then You will Deduct The Marks In This Exams, So There will be Negative Marking In This Exams.

So, Its Better If You Can Join Some Good Coaching Institutes Because They Will Tell You The Tricky Methods to Solve the question In The Exams On Time OR Please Purchase Some Previous Year Papers from The Market And Keep Practice of Those Papers Regularly Only Then You Will be Able to Get Good Marks In This Entrance Exams.

And If You Want to Get More Information Regarding this Exams, Then Please Visit The Official Websites.
24th September 2011, 09:00 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

hai dear
JAM just A MINIT
so the name it self says meaning
here the interviewer will give one topic a bout the want they want from the students.So here the candidate will talk one minut a bout given topic.here the interviewers will see confidence ,communication skills,stage fear,and how to talk with others
if you want make a success need to make practice all the topics
and i have mention some of the topics please practice
1.say a bout your best friend
2.present education system in india
3.a bout floads in india
4.india is growing from the industries or not
and so many
here you need to put your efforts
good luck
17th November 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to take an admission in M.Sc. physics .So, Please tell me about the syllabus of physics
7th May 2012, 10:24 AM
asanrax

Question Re: How to prepare for IIT-JAM exam?

I am a final year BSc student .I want to pursue my Msc in IIT.for that i have collected the syllabus and book,But what bothers me is that am i late to start the prep?.please help
29th May 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of B.S.c geology, in kerala,,, i am deeply passionate about joining one the three iits and ism, to pursue my M.S.c in apllied geology,, can any one please tell me what all preperation and practices( disciplinary and academical) i should follow??,,, thanx in advance
30th September 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

plz send the name of the best solved books for the preparation of iit-jam in mathematics......my email id is [email protected]
9th October 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir.. Im harleen. A student frm biotech from punjab university .. Please tell me how should i prepare .. The giv informationabout the exact sylabus to b followed.. N books we should.. I hope u will reply to me as soon as possible:-)
13th July 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

if i don't crack iit jam what are the chances or the beter way next to jam???
5th August 2013, 07:06 PM
tarjectory
Junior Member+

DEAR FRIEND ...
I THINK YOU NEED A BEST COACHING FOR IIT JAM PHYSICS.
TRAJECTORY EDUCATION PROVIDES THE BEST COACHING FOR IIT JAM PHYSICS IN ALL OVER INDIA..AND ALSO PROVIDES THE BEST STUDY MATERIAL AND BOOKS FOR IIT JAM PHYSICS COACHING...

TRAJECTORY EDUCATION
126 , IInd Floor , Mall Road , Kingsway Camp(In Front of GTB Nagar Metro station , Delhi-9
New Delhi
India
011-47041845
+91 9910271733
7th August 2013, 06:01 PM
adityamm1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravan reddy View Post
Sir,
i want to be prepare for iit-jam ,please give advise to me.I want study Msc(phy) in iit.
1.read the basics of the subjects and be strong in basics.
2.focus on your research area as most of the questions are being asked from those parts.
3.concentrate on practical part of that subjects.
3rd September 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

adaab.. sir ..i am a student of BSc (geology) and i want to know that is the students r eligible for the JAM test which have subsidiary subject (chemistry and geography) in graduation and maths ,physics,chemistry in 2 .THANKS
5th September 2013, 04:50 PM
A.prashanth yadav

15th September 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

which book i should prefer for physics to crack M.SC for IIT.
3rd January 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

im tybsc maths student of mumbai university.
sir,
just 4 weeks for exam from now,,if i revise std 12th and complete my ty portion,,,will i get a good score in JAM?? what should i do get qualifying score,,,as there as descriptive questions as well???
pls do reply....
3rd January 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

im tybsc maths student of mumbai university.
sir,
just 4 weeks for exam from now,,if i revise std 12th and complete my ty portion,,,will i get a good score in JAM?? what should i do get qualifying score,,,as there as descriptive questions as well???
pls do reply....
11th January 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Good Evening,Sir

I am Bsc math1st year student and i want doing clear IIT JAM exam and i want doing Msc in top iits.....Plz advaise, how start perpretion for jam.and best coching In iit jam math..
and how many seats in iit for Msc math.?
and what is iit jam exam pattren.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?