3rd November 2010, 11:03 AM
Datta_Rajeshwari

How to prepare IIT JAM exam while doing Graduation Degree?

How to prepare for IIT JAM exam while doing bachelors degree????

3rd November 2010, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare IIT JAM exam while doing Graduation Degree?

When will be the form filling of IMU CET can i know the tentative here ? plzzz
3rd November 2010, 04:35 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datta_Rajeshwari View Post
How to prepare for IIT JAM exam while doing bachelors degree????
Its really very tough to crack it but those who are hard working guys does not leave any stones unturned for the success.
So to crack IIT JAM exam while still pursuing join any of the top coaching class and study the subject concern by underatanding the concepts in details.
6th November 2010, 02:33 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it is very good to prepare for IIT JAM when you are doing graduation. because it is very hard examination so your graduation knowledge may help you to crack this examination and if unfortunately you are unable to clear this examination then also your one year will not be wasted because you are simultaneously doing graduation. it's a very nice way.

but to prepare for IIT JAM first of all you have to go through the syllabus carefully. in this examination questions come from basic knowledge of your 10+2 level science subject. so cover all the topic in the syllabus. try to clear the concept of each topic. after completion of you syllabus from the text book try to solve some model question paper. buy a book from market and solve it. collect previous years question papers and try to understand the question difficult level. then before the examination be well prepared.

you may also join in good coaching institution for IIT JAM. they provide you all the study material and model questions and also some tips to solve the paper easily. so you may join in the coaching center.

best wishes.
6th November 2010, 05:05 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

hiiiiiii its good to prepare while studying join best coaching institute of area with suitable time or you can do self preparation.............there are many tutorials.............available on websites..you can prefer that...
6th November 2010, 05:43 PM
chandana Reddy

hi...
you can prepare well for your exam when you are doing your graduation...first go through the syllabus..learn and understand the concepts well....try solving some model question papers or pevious year question papers.....you can join some coaching institute to crack the exam....
good luck
6th November 2010, 06:15 PM
ashwani avasthi

Post Re: How to prepare IIT JAM exam while doing Graduation Degree?

Dear friend,
it is very good to prepare for IIT JAM when you are doing graduation. because it is very hard examination so your graduation knowledge may help you to crack this examination and if unfortunately you are unable to clear this examination then also your one year will not be wasted because you are simultaneously doing graduation. it's a very nice way.

but to prepare for IIT JAM first of all you have to go through the syllabus carefully. in this examination questions come from basic knowledge of your 10+2 level science subject. so cover all the topic in the syllabus. try to clear the concept of each topic. after completion of you syllabus from the text book try to solve some model question paper. buy a book from market and solve it. collect previous years question papers and try to understand the question difficult level. then before the examination be well prepared.

And your knowledge about your choosen subject should be good.Basicly the purpose of entrance exams is that ,to analyse your basic knowledge about subjects.So be confident and best of luck...
30th November 2010, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: How to prepare IIT JAM exam while doing Graduation Degree?

damn it you can never crack iit while preparing the graduation.

both the syllabus are quite diffarent and as a proffesor i must say that in my life i have never seen a boy who has cracked iit while studying graduation.

leave your day dream and prepare for iit seriously.
do not be afraid of failing
1st December 2010, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

any other way to do IIT accept 10 2 becouse I had got low marks or which way please tell me now
5th December 2010, 06:26 AM
kalyani#

sir i am in 3rd year of bsc computers and if i want to write this jam exam for msc+phd 5yrs course what should i choose and what will be the syllabus please tell me sir.
18th December 2010, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

pls refer me some book containing model question paper.
20th December 2010, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

what type of quesion papers i will prepared ? without any class can i faced exam?
26th December 2010, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

i am stu of 3rd-math.pls,refer me some book available in market or internet containing some model question paper.
26th December 2010, 10:47 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare IIT JAM exam while doing Graduation Degree?

Hi dear,

It is very good that you have thought regarding IIT JAM exam this is very pretigious exam of India .

For the preparation this exam you go through the complete syllabus of 11th,12th(with PCM).
Solved all previous question and incress your writing speed.

As you are persuing you graduation then graduatio9n study will also help you to clear the IIT JAM entrance exam.

ALL THE BEST........
27th December 2010, 11:19 PM
nishant1110

Smile Re: How to prepare IIT JAM exam while doing Graduation Degree?

I disagree that you cannot compete JAM while doing graduation. Proper study schedule, planning, time management and (if you need support, then) proper guidance can help you crack those exams easily.

Of course, you need to begin with your 10+2 syllabus and proceed to the graduation level step-by-step. There are certain vital areas that you will notice, try to revise them twice or thrice. Solve as many questions as possible, preferably with the chapter you are studying in your graduation. In the end, you must score a percentage that is sufficient for eligibility to the JAM.

Good luck
27th December 2010, 11:26 PM
nishant1110

I disagree that you cannot compete JAM while doing graduation. Proper study schedule, planning, time management and (if you need support, then) proper guidance can help you crack those exams easily.

Of course, you need to begin with your 10+2 syllabus and proceed to the graduation level step-by-step. There are certain vital areas that you will notice, try to revise them twice or thrice. Solve as many questions as possible, preferably with the chapter you are studying in your graduation. In the end, you must score a percentage that is sufficient for eligibility to the JAM.

Good luck
28th December 2010, 08:28 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Hard work, determination & right strategy will help you to pass the IIT JAM exam successfully.

Questions in IIT-JAM will be of the degree level and there will be an objective and descriptive exam. So you must read your basic books thoroughly. In addition you should study 1-2 reference books on each subject.

For answering subjective questions you should increase your presentation skills so that you will be able to write important information in given place.

You should also try to solve the problems in shortcut methods.
27th June 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for iit jam? please tell me me some book
12th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i prepare for IIT JAM while doing MCA
16th June 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of physics honerse first year. how can i prepare for iit jam physics ?
18th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

now iam in bsc final year can i eligible to iit jam 2013
16th August 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

resp. sir. i am village student willing to join iit jam. plz,help me to find way for.
25th August 2013, 10:34 PM
maruthidevi

you may also join in good coaching institution for IIT JAM. they provide you all the study material and model questions and also some tips to solve the paper easily. so you may join in the coaching center.

best wishes.
1st October 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

When should I join in a coaching centre to get help to fullfil my aim to crack IIT JAM?
11th December 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i finished my graduation with first class,and then i preparing our self to crack JAM exam with the help only my graduation level books,sir i have almost finished JAM syllabus except real analysis and i also drop my msc. For JAM Preparation,sir i have n no guidance about JAM,so i am little scared,so sir plz give me some tips which are helpful to me and sir also suggest me a good book of algebra and real which are helpful to crack JAM exam
25th February 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd year biomedical student (undergraduate) i want to crack iit jam biotechnology.. Bt please tell me what should i do if i dont join any coaching center.. Because i dont have enough time so that i can manage the coaching with my classes.Please help me
19th March 2014, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

sir, do we have to study zoology and botany for pursuing in M.sc for chemistry [JAM]
6th July 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I am from commerce background and pursuing bsc mathematics. Can I be able to crack jam as I have not studied physics and chemistry in calss 11 and 12?
10th April 2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best book for numericals problem in physics while preparing iit jam?
9th May 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

vanakam.Iam a 3rd yr b.sc biochemistry student.i want to study integrated p.hd in IISc. what are the subjects should i choose?
11th August 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bsc. 2nd year.
i want to crack jam with physics tell me how i prepare for it with his gradution .
please tell me.
25th May 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How we should keep a balance while doing graduation n simultaneously preparing for Jam ?
27th March 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am a student of first year Bsc physics. I want to take preparations for IIT JAM from now onwards...how can i start my preparation?
Can you suggest me some books to study from first year..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?