30th December 2010, 06:31 PM
vinita joshi

How to prepare for Infosys entrance test for different sections like English, Logical Reasoning, analytical thinking? Which books to refer?

i have my infosys exam on 11 January.i dont have much time in hand.please tell me how should i prepare for the exam for different sections like english, logical reasoning and analytical thinking etc/ and please tell me which book should i refer for the same. please reply soon.

3rd January 2011, 09:59 AM
rock9876

Default Re: How to prepare for Infosys entrance test for different sections like English, Logical Reasoning, analytical thinking? Which books to refer?

Dear Vinita Practise english from Barron's GRE 12th edition
Logical Reasoning from R.S.Agarwal Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning book &
Aptitude from R.S Agarwal Quantitative Aptitude
And mind that u attend each question in less than a minute and this will only happen if u practise this books throughly Secondly 1st do a brush up of all the previous year questions from freshersworld.com so that u will get idea which type of questions will come
warm regards Rahul
3rd January 2011, 02:11 PM
ravikiran bondugula

Default Re: How to prepare for Infosys entrance test for different sections like English, Logical Reasoning, analytical thinking? Which books to refer?

hi this is ravi kiran ,if you concentrate more on verbal & reasoning part then you will get easily .the quant part very easy, H.R and technical rounds very easy
4th January 2011, 07:05 PM
vinita joshi

for verbal and non verbal reasoning i was using the MBA MATERIAL . is that fine or shud i rally go for r.s aggarwal??
17th April 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Plz tel me the books which i should prefer to clear the infosys test mainly english
18th April 2011, 12:24 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Dear friend, the best book for English, verbal ability, reasoning etc for the preparation of INFOSYS written exam , one should follow the books below.
1.verbal and nonverbal reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
2.word power made easy
3.puzzle by sakuntala devi
4.verbal aptitude of s.chand publication.

best of luck
18th April 2011, 05:19 PM
sharivikram

My suggestion is such that, dont use particular aptitude books like R.S.Agarwal,S.Chand,...Instead refer school mathematics and grammer books. It will be really useful.
3rd May 2011, 06:33 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

1.verbal and nonverbal reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
2.word power made easy
27th August 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how i prepare for english in 15 days for infy test?? how many right question in english secure my placement??? can it be possible... reply soon
31st October 2011, 06:55 AM
vivek050

hi friends,
i am vivek and for preparation

-1.verbal and nonverbal reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
2.word power made easy

thanks
13th January 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how i shld prepare for english for infy test??and which buk shld i prepare
.. reply soon plzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?