8th July 2011, 01:58 PM
dangerbikash

How to prepare for Interviews and GD? How may I get PO interview question & GD topics?

i got selected in written test of baroda manipal school of banking . Now i have to appear for GD and Interview .

i have never had any Interview or GD before.
i have completed my graduation in economics in.

What they will ask me in interview?
how should i prepare for it and is there any recommended books that i should follow.???

What are the probable topics of GD can i have your kind assistance in those topics.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get topics for group discussion in interview? How to prepare for the same?
  2. GD topics to prepare for L&T Infotech interview?
  3. How to prepare for interview of L&T? How may I get technical questions with brief answers which were asked in L&T interviews?
  4. What topics do I need to prepare for Technical Interview? I have completed 3rd year
  5. Technical sample question papers and GD topics to prepare for CTS interview?
  6. How may I prepare for for bank interviews? How may I get the previous years questions which asked in bank interviews?
  7. How to prepare for the personal interview of APSRTC for the post of Mechanical Supervisor? Which topics are asked in the interview?
  8. What should I tell the interviewer after he asks me about my strong points?
  9. How to prepare for company related questions for campus interviews?
  10. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
  11. List of GD Topics and Interview Questions to prepare for Muthoot Finance PO Recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should be prepared for GD topics and interview question of ICICI PO job? -- [New]
  13. What are the topics for which I need to prepare to get good marks in ISRO entrance exam in technical interview
  14. How to prepare for technical interview?
  15. Tips to prepare for Group Discussion and Interview?
  16. How to prepare for Interviews? i'm from Marathi medium and a bit hesitates while speaking English
  17. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  18. Is GD round available in Infosys Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round?
24th February 2012, 01:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Interviews and GD? How may I get PO interview question & GD topics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerbikash View Post
i got selected in written test of baroda manipal school of banking . Now i have to appear for GD and Interview .

i have never had any Interview or GD before.
i have completed my graduation in economics in.

What they will ask me in interview?
how should i prepare for it and is there any recommended books that i should follow.???

What are the probable topics of GD can i have your kind assistance in those topics.
In almost every field one will have to face the interview and group discussion rounds now and then. In these rounds the body language of the individual plays key role to gain success. In interview round the Interviewer tries to gauge the interviewee's metal ability by putting some uncomfortable questions. Confidence plays a vital role in deciding the out come of the interview. Candidates going for an interview for the first time should stay calm, keep a gentle smile on his face, always keep an eye to eye contact with the interviewer, sit with an upright posture, answer the questing without stammering, gain good knowledge about the organization one is going to work in before the interview.
A group discussion consists of set of individuals who will share their thoughts about the given topic. One needs to express his view point with proper reasoning . If he agrees of disagrees, he should express it clearly . In a GD one needs to be attentive , respond when it is necessary, allow other to express their view point. The leadership qualities of the individuals are gauged in this round. As a limited period of time is been provided, you will have to make your presence felt quickly. You can exercise it before the gd rounds within your friend circles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?