27th December 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Profile of HDFC bank for interview?

I am going to give an interview at hdfc bank. please guide me for the same. what is the profile of hdfc bank for interview

29th December 2013, 12:58 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Profile of HDFC bank for interview?

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR HDFC BANK INTERVIEW

HDFC Bank interview should be normal and easy as any other bank interviews which you have attended before or maybe even it's going to be first time for you.. Now first things first, whenever you are going for an interview you need to prepare CV (Curriculum Vitae) in a professional manner and once that is done you need to make sure that you are 100% sure of what you have written on it as the questions will just start from them always. So, make sure you know and remember what you have written about you in your CV. Take some good amount of time for this step and make sure you prepare a best CV with all the contents which you really know about cause faking things in CV will end up in disaster when asked has questions during your interview.

Once that is done the next thing to concentrate on is to know the basic common questions asked in the interview and to prepare for them. There are 5 basic common questions which use to be repeated in almost all the bank and other interviews which as follows,

-> Tell/describe about yourself

-> What are your strengths and weakness?

-> Why should we hire your into our organization?

-> Where do you see yourself after 5-10 years?

-> What are your hobbies and free time doings?

Just make sure you have the answer prepared for all the above questions which should be just positive and should show only your positive character. I have also attached a e-book which deals on the interview topic. Just go through it once and just make sure you are confident enough when you get into the interview.

Also never forget to wear something good and professional when going to the interview
8th March 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Profile of HDFC bank for interview?

How Can i get the job in HDFC bank please reply me.. [email protected] it's My id please tell me your feed back..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?