2nd November 2011, 07:08 AM

How to prepare for JTO Exam? When will the notification for this exam be released?

how to prepare for jto exam and when will be the notification issued?

29th December 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JTO Exam? When will the notification for this exam be released?

Dear sir/madam

I'm in final semester of B.E(ECE), my current aggrigate is 65.2%. i want to know the date of application issue & date of exam for 2012.
29th December 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for JTO Exam? When will the notification for this exam be released?

on which month the notification will be issued?
1st April 2012, 06:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
how to prepare for jto exam and when will be the notification issued?

I have attached some Question Paper of BSNL JTO Exam.This Question Paper are really helpful for you.

You can observe the pattern of BSNL JTO Papers .

Also I have pasted Some Valuable Books name.These books are available in market with low price.

BEST BOOKS FOR BSNL JTO EXAM

For This Year BSNL JTO Exam date is not announced yet.It will be published in BSNL Own website.

1st April 2012, 09:55 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

BSNL recruits JTOs or junior telecom Officers, essentially in three categoriesFor JTO (Telecom):Section-I: Engineering stream: 50 questionsSection-II: Engineering stream: 50 questionsSection-III: General Ability Test: 20 questions.

you need to focus more on your core subjects and you should be able to solve questions on aptitude.

important dates:
Closing date for application form :12th Dec 2011
Examination date: 19th Feb 2012.

Best of luck

Goutham.
6th April 2012, 06:18 PM
param pita

I have attached some Question Paper of BSNL JTO Exam.This Question Paper are really helpful for you.

You can observe the pattern of BSNL JTO Papers .

Also I have pasted Some Valuable Books name.These books are available in market with low price.

BEST BOOKS FOR BSNL JTO EXAM

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?