18th January 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech Entrance Exam? Syllabus of the exam?

how should i get prepared for karnataka PGCET Mtech entrance exam,,,,what is the syllabus for it,,,i want to go for mtech in computer science,,,plz help me oout,,

Related Questions:
26th January 2011, 02:16 PM
sambrita

Default Re: How to prepare for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech Entrance Exam? Syllabus of the exam?

syllabus for mtech and model question papers are available in website given below;

http://pgcet.vtu.ac.in/Annexure6_1.html
3rd February 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech Entrance Exam? Syllabus of the exam?

syllabus for for ece pgcet karnataka entrance exam for 2011
4th February 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

pgcet syallbus of vtu for m-tech in electronics and communication
8th February 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

when will Karnataka PGCET M.Tech 2011 be conducted?
10th February 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to prepare for PGCET M.Tech in ece? Pls Give me d syllabus.
10th February 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to prepare for PGCET M.Tech in ece? Pls Give me d syllabus of d exam
17th February 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the syllabus of the PGCET exam in Civil Engg
17th February 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the pgcet 2011 syllabus for Mtech. in Chemical Engg
18th February 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for PGCET M-Tech for EEE?pls do kindly send me the syllabus to my mail
[email protected]
23rd February 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date to submit the application form? can you plz tell me the website to get the application form?
24th February 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Could you all please provide me the PGCET M.Tech Entrance Exam Syllabus for CSE?
Please send it to me at [email protected]
4th March 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

could u plz send pgcet 2011 exm industrial and production engg syllabus....? my mail id is [email protected]
21st March 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

SEND EC BRANCH MTEC SYALLBUS
21st March 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for PGCET M-Tech for EEE? pls do kindly send me the syllabus to my mail
[email protected]
22nd March 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

again its same thing about. When is the pgcet 2011 and what is the
syllabus for Ec .please reply to the [email protected].
Please please reply to the above mentioned mail id .
24th March 2011, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

could u plz let me know when is the last date for applying for karnataka [email protected] in advance
8th April 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

anyone please tell me the Pgcet 2011 syllabus for Mtech in [email protected] ...Thanks in advance
9th April 2011, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare pgcet karnataka m tech syllabus for ece died line of application please informe [email protected]
10th April 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me which colleges are providing vlsi m tech courses in Bangalore..
13th April 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

If you are preparing for pgcet [karnataka] pgecet [andhra pradesh], The best thing to prepare is to get ACE GATE Material. ACE GATE material is perfect. If possible, you get the notes from the students, who attended for Coaching in ACE Institute. I followed their material and notes and gone through prescribed text books. I just prepared for 45 days and i got 111 rank in PGCET in 2008 [aggregate rank from all branches]. I also appeared for PGECET and i got 725 [ CSE Department]. Iam saying all my ranks to prove you that my suggestion will work.
Hope This will help you.
24th April 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when the application forms will be given for pgcet for mtech in karnataka
26th April 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

what are all study materials we need to refer for getting good rank in m-tech PGCET 2011
26th April 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare pgcet karnataka m tech, syllabus for electrinics and communication eng, died line of application and privious question papers for electrinics and communication eng Could you send to my mail [email protected]
1st May 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

can anyone let me know the details about the correspondence courses in vtu for mtech?
5th May 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am MCA post graduate from ignou with 67%, have desire to do regular or part time mtech . am i eligible to write pgcet of mtech
7th May 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

When can i get pgcet Mtech forms????? Plz send details to [email protected]
8th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

please send the details of PGCET 2011 to [email protected].
10th May 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Please send the details of m.tech EEE 2011 to my mail [email protected]
12th May 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

When can i get pgcet Mtech forms????? Plz send details to [email protected]
Also when is the date of entrance exam ?
12th May 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MCA with 68% now interested to do Mtech and wanted to know the syllabus and wanted solved or unsolved questions of test papers of previous year send it to [email protected]
14th May 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

pleas inform me the date of pg cet?
14th May 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

when is the pgcet conducted by vtu..
pruthvi here..
16th May 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Where to get ACEgate material? and what r d books to be referred to prepare for PGCET
17th May 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare pgcet karnataka m tech, syllabus for electrinics and communication eng, died line of application and privious question papers for electrinics and communication eng Could you send to my mail [email protected]
17th May 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

how to pgcet application form and when is the last date for submission of application form
20th May 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the exam dates and syallbus for m.tech(E & C).and how to apply for it
20th May 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

when will karnataka pgcet for Mtech enterance exam application will issue? pleasa mail to [email protected]
22nd May 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

when will karnataka pgcet for Mtech applications will be issued ? please mail to [email protected]
24th May 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

when will karnataka pgcet for Mtech applications will be issued ? please mail to [email protected]
25th May 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

when?!? karnataka PGCET 2011 application form for M.Tech wil b issued???????????????????????
online application site address?????????????????
25th May 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

please mail me when ll they give pgcet application for m.tech?
30th May 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

31st May 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how should i get prepared for karnataka PGCET Mtech entrance exam,,,,what is the syllabus for it,,,i want to go for mtech in computer science,,,plz help me oout,,
Refer Pgcet cs by Bm Havaldar.
31st May 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

hello, when is pgcet,we r not getting proper information.please help us
1st June 2011, 09:07 PM
vijay_patil35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are preparing for pgcet [karnataka] pgecet [andhra pradesh], The best thing to prepare is to get ACE GATE Material. ACE GATE material is perfect. If possible, you get the notes from the students, who attended for Coaching in ACE Institute. I followed their material and notes and gone through prescribed text books. I just prepared for 45 days and i got 111 rank in PGCET in 2008 [aggregate rank from all branches]. I also appeared for PGECET and i got 725 [ CSE Department]. Iam saying all my ranks to prove you that my suggestion will work.
Hope This will help you.
Is the syllabus same for GATE and PGCET ...?
Do reply plzzz...
7th June 2011, 06:05 PM
akashdruva892

sir plzzz mail me when when is the pgcet2011 in karnataka for mtech
13th June 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

when is the pgcet mtech exam? pls reply to [email protected]
19th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PGCET SYLABUS FOR MECH?AND HOW T [email protected]
19th June 2011, 07:22 PM
prathimag

sir how much marks we to score for getting gud college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?