23rd June 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Law Scholarship Aptitude Test(LSAT) to study law abroad, particularly in Canada?

How to prepare for Law Scholarship Aptitude test (LSAT) to study Law abroad, particularly in Canada?
Shivang Chopra

12th June 2012, 04:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Law Scholarship Aptitude Test(LSAT) to study law abroad, particularly in Canada?

LSAT exam covers topics on analytical reasoning, logical reasoning, etc. One can also expect questions on reading comprehension. You can refer books on reasoning to get prepared for the exam. Practicing previous year’s questions is one of the effective methods to pass the test. After each trial, you should point out the time taken. Only 35 minutes will be allotted for clearing the multiple choice section of LSAT.
12th November 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Law Scholarship Aptitude Test(LSAT) to study law abroad, particularly in Canada?

I just want to know how much scholarship is provided if we score once marks in test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?