3rd December 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare Mathematics class 12th in 3 months

sir how to prepare mathematics class12 in three months

29th December 2014, 08:20 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare Mathematics class 12th in 3 months

Since you are left with very little time. You can't study in depth every topic, so you need to focus only on important concepts.
If you have access to your school teacher, then take tuition classes.
If you want to self study, then start from NCERT books, practice all solved examples then look at the questions asked in previous years, this will give you an idea what to next.

You have maintain a proper schedule. For further practice, you can look for more questions in help books or RD Sharma.
29th October 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have only three month left and apart from calculus I have not prepared for any chapter. Please suggest me some strategy so as to complete my syllabus before December. .
30th October 2017, 03:51 PM
Member+

If you had not prepare so far in you subject then go through the syllabus of the subject.
- Prepare short notes.
- Follow the previous last five year question
- Practice questions by writing it in note book it will help you to prepare notes and also to remember the answers.
- Don' t rush for the last minute preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?