28th February 2013, 02:39 AM
shaila.b

How to prepare for MCA entrance exam? I am a BSc(PMCS) final year student

sir. actually i don't know why to face and how to prepare mca entrance examination. i am a bsc(pmcs) final year student . so please sir send the mca entance examination study materials ,previous year solved qustion papers.

28th February 2013, 12:49 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for MCA entrance exam? I am a BSc(PMCS) final year student

HELLO FRIEND ,

All India MCA Common Entrance Test has been recognized with some of the highest esteemed .
The Test is conducted for candidates who are seeking to undertake admission in the IIT for the course of Computer Application at the post graduate level.
The examination has been deemed as the most reputed entrance exam held for undertaking admission in the PG based degree for the course of Computer Application.

Eligibility FOR AIMCET 2013 MCA :

1. The candidate must be of Indian nationality.

2. The candidate must also have passed class 12th examination in any stream with mathematics as a main subject.

3. The candidate should also be a graduate with at least 3 year degree.

4. The candidate appearing for the final year examination can also apply for MCA examination.

Examination pattern:

1. Mathematics – 100 Questions

2. Computer Awareness – 40 Questions

3. Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning – 40 Questions

4. General Awareness –20 Questions.

LIST OF BOOKS REFERRED FOR MCA ENTRANCE EXAM :-

Top MCA Colleges in India ARE AS FOLLOWS :-

1. Pune University
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi
3. Hyderabad Central University
4. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy
5. Birla Institute of Technology(BITS), Ranchi
6. National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal
7. PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore
8. IIM-K (Kozhikode)
9. Bharathiar University - Coimbatore
10. MN National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad

ALL THE BEST ..!!
28th February 2013, 08:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MCA entrance exam? I am a BSc(PMCS) final year student

MCA entrance exams are conducted at national level, state level and institute level. AIMCET is one of the national level entrance tests. The test comprises questions on mathematics, logical ability, general awareness and computer awareness. Preparations can be done after collecting the exact syllabus for the exam. Reference books as well as previous year’s questions can be used for study.
28th February 2013, 08:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MCA entrance exam? I am a BSc(PMCS) final year student

MCA entrance exams are conducted at national level, state level and institute level. AIMCET is one of the national level entrance tests. The test comprises questions on mathematics, logical ability, general awareness and computer awareness. Preparations can be done after collecting the exact syllabus for the exam. Reference books as well as previous year’s questions can be used for study.
28th February 2013, 11:12 PM
DASHARD

See ,admission in MCA colleges is doe basically through
to prepare for the MCA entrance exam you should get yourself enrolled in a coaching institute.
as to score good in the exam and get a good college through it you need work hard under good guidance.
5th March 2013, 05:54 PM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

prepare for MCA entrance exam

Eligibility FOR AIMCET 2013 MCA

1.The candidate should also be a graduate with at least 3 year degree
2.the candidate appearing for the final year examination can also apply for MCA examination.
3.The candidate must be of Indian nationality.
4.The candidate must also have passed class 12th examination in any stream with mathematics as a main subject.

Examination pattern:

Computer Awareness – 40 Questions
Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning – 40 Questions
Mathematics – 100 Questions

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30th August 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, now i am studing in bsc first sem with the 'PMCS' combination my question is after completing 'Bsc' if i go for jobs or 'PG' Courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?